Backup GMX Mail Seamlessly – Standalone Solution for Backup
Summary: The purpose of this article is to help users understand the methods to backup GMX Mail without losing any data. We will be explaining the methods thoroughly for a detailed procedure so all the doubts of the users are clear. Let’s start!
GMX Mail is one of the free advertising supported email service which is provided by GMX, Global Mail eXchange. GMX Mail is an emailing application which also offers cloud storage. Since the data can be stored on the cloud, it is important to keep a backup of the data.
Why? Well, there are various reasons why you should know the methods for GMX emails backup as described below:
- To be safe from the external threats like hacking.
- Keeping data secure against all the virus attacks.
- Steer clear of accidentally deleting important emails permanently.
- Since GMX Mail only offers 2 GB of free storage space, it is not efficient for storing a large number of emails along with attachments.
Aforementioned are the major reasons why experts suggest users to keep a backup of their data for safe-keeping.
Now that we have the basic knowledge, let’s find out the methods for this operation.
Mechanisms to Backup GMX Mail with No Risk of Data-Loss
There is no direct manual method that can help you with the backup procedure here. If you want to try the free method, you will first need to login to another email client such as Outlook, Thunderbird, Mac Mail in case of Mac OS.
Although, there are various difficulties that a user may face using the manual method. It takes a lot of time and doesn’t provide successful and satisfactory results.
To overcome these troubles, a simpler and more effective approach is described here. You can use the standalone solution that can help with GMX emails backup without any troubles.
Let’s take a look at the instant method and learn how to export the data easily.
Which Standalone Solution Helps with a Simple Procedure?
To create an archive only in a few steps, you can download the Mac GMX Mail Backup Tool. This software has the capability to export the data in any file format as required by the tool such as PST, PDF, MBOX, EML, TXT, EMLX, MSG, & HTML.
The tool offers a number of features that allow a swift backup task. Let’s first take a look at these impeccable features.
Remarkable Features of the Wizard to Backup GMX Mail
1. Date-Filter: Using this feature, users can selectively export emails from a certain time-period. You just have to set the dates “From” and “To” for selecting a date-range.
2. Delete After Download: The software offers a feature that can be activated if the user needs to delete the emails that they have downloaded from the mailbox to save some space.
3. Incremental Backup: If in case there are a number emails that you have received after the first procedure for GMX emails backup, then you can use this feature. It will help you to avoid duplicity issues by download only the new data.
4. Naming Convention: This feature is another great on using which it is possible to name the emails according to your requirement. You can choose different naming conventions such as Subject, Subject + Date, From + Subject + Date, etc.
5. Folder Hierarchy Maintenance: With the help of this feature, you can be assured that the structure of the folder is maintained even after you backup GMX mail. It means that the data will be displayed in the exact same order as before the procedure.
6. Directly Backup Emails: The software allows you to login to your account directly and export the emails as required. Once you have logged in, all of the folders from your mailbox are displayed and you can choose accordingly.
7. Compatibility: This tool is engineered for Mac OS machines. You can run it on the lower editions such as Mac OS 10.8 till the latest versions such as Mac OS 11 and above.
How Does the Tool Help with GMX Emails Backup Process?
Following are the steps to create an archive of the emails along with their attachments:
1. Download the software on your Mac OS machine and enter the details for your account. Hit Login.
2. Choose the file format of your choice, we are marking EML, under the Select Export Type field.
3. Click on the Advance Settings button to set the Date-Filter and Naming Convention.
4. Mark the Maintain Folder Hierarchy option. Select Delete After Download option if so required.
5. Tap the Change button to navigate to a destination location of the end result.
6. Backup GMX Mail by pressing the Start Backup button and the process will be completed in a few seconds.
After downloading the data, you can access your emails by opening the file in a supportive email client.
In a Nutshell
Experts say that it is important to keep a backup of your emails at a safe place to make sure if the data is somehow lost, you still have it safe. Since most of the users communicate through emails and send the important data via emails, it is eminent to keep them safe.
To backup GMX Mail, we have introduced and described a great tool which has the capability to save the data that the user wants and as per their conditions.