Can You Recover Junk Mail from Outlook? Get Your Solution Here
The worst thing that can happen to a person is that they permanently delete all important emails and are unable to restore them. We often accidentally delete our inbox from junk mail and delete all important ones. Can you recover junk mail from Outlook?
If you want the data back from Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, & 2007 then, you are landed on the perfect place. This article guides you through the best and reliable way to recover junk mails.
“I recently deleted my junk mail folder in Outlook 2013. Now, however, I had to check the email messages in the junk folder. In fact, some important messages were automatically moved to the spam folder (junk folder). I unknowingly deleted my junk mail folder completely. Please help me to know how to retrieve deleted junk mail from Outlook.”
Junk email is a folder in Microsoft Outlook that stores spam emails. It offers an advanced feature for filtering out junk email messages from the user. You can run email messages as spam messages based on various criteria, such as List of blocked senders, list of blocked top-level domains, list of blocked encodings. There are several options for filtering emails into a junk email folder in Outlook.
How to Recover Junk Mail from Outlook
PCVITA PST Recovery software offers a quick solution for the recovery of automatically deleted emails. It is very useful to restore the inbox without losing a single bit of information. This is the best software to recover deleted junk mail. It can easily recover all PST directories and their data items efficiently. The recovered data items are displayed in red. You can easily export emails from the spam folder. Therefore, the application offers a selective output option for storing items according to the needs of the user.
Follow The Steps to Retrieve Deleted Junk Mail from Outlook
1. Download and Install the software in your System.
2. Add the PST file to recover the deleted junk mails.
3. Select Advanced Scan Mode to recover the Permanently deleted junk mails from the PST file.
4. View the Scanned PST file and Junk mails will be displayed in red color.
5. Now, Choose the required emails by checking each of them. And Choose the PST file format to save the file.
6. Hit the Export button to export the result files.
In case if your account is configured with IMAP Configuration and your mailbox data items are stored in the OST file then the user can use PCVITA OST Recovery Software to recover junk emails from Microsoft Outlook.
Know-How to Recover Junk Mail From Outlook Manually
1. Click on the Junk Items folder.
2. In the menu (in the top bar of the Outlook window), select the option “Restore junk mails” to display all mails that you can restore from Outlook.
3. Tap the email message (s) you want to restore. Then click the “Restore selected mail” button. All selected messages are restored to the folder from which they come as junk mail.
This is one of the available solutions to manually restore the junk mail folder. If this does not help properly, do not panic. You should go for the software mentioned above as it gives a result of 100% to fix the problem.
In this article we have discussed How can you recover junk mail from Outlook. Then this software, which will allow you to recover junk mail and repair the PST file to restore the mailbox. With this software you can save the required mail-in in the following multi-formats: PST, MSG, EML HTML, PDF. It is extremely helpful to recover deleted junk mail from the Outlook without losing a single bit of information.