Nowadays, there are so many email clients, thus it is necessary to move each file into different formats. Out of which, Outlook Express is the most popular email program and integrated with Windows XP. Undoubtedly, it is different from other mail clients because it can save a single email in EML format. Alternatively, the PDF file is used by some users to contain crucial information or details about future use. Besides this, most of the users want to batch convert Outlook Express email to PDF file format. Nevertheless, in this blog, we will explain a manual procedure to export Outlook express folders to PDF file format. Before that, let us discuss all possible reasons behind data migration.
Moving from one file format to another is the most common task for all of an individual. There are a large number of email clients, so it is necessary to transfer any file into different file formats or platforms as well. Even many users also want to convert Outlook Express email to PDF format. Here are some root causes due to which users want to save Outlook Express messages in PDF format.
If users want to save Outlook Express messages as PDF documents in any situation. Although users cannot execute this activity easily because Outlook Express does not have any export feature to migrate Outlook Express emails to PDF. Yet there is a manual approach, so users can go through this solution to convert Outlook Express files to PDF format. Let us have a look:
The above-stated method is not applicable for bulk conversion. With this approach, users are unable to batch convert Outlook Express email to PDF. So, we come up with a reliable third-party solution such as Outlook Express Converter tool. This application helps to batch convert emails from DBX to PDF with their attachments. It has an interactive interface that even a novice user can use it without taking external help. Some of the most important features of the tool are listed below:
1. Download and install this Converter tool on your local system to save Outlook Express messages as PDF
2. Now, you can load the data file from the configured profile, or add the file from the system.
3. Preview complete email messages of Outlook express in multiple viewing modes.
4. Next, users can click on Export option and then, select PDF as the target file type.
5. Choose the file naming convention and other settings in the Advanced Settings section.
6. Next, click the Browse button to select the desired location. After that, click on Export button to begin the process of migration of Outlook Express emails to PDF
7. Finally, you will get a notification message that confirms the “Export process completed successfully.”
8. Now, the export report has been generated. Users can also save this report in the local machine in the .csv format.
Moving from one email client to another is the most popular activity performed by every user. In this blog, we have also described some reasons and approaches to convert Outlook Express email to PDF document. Furthermore, we have recommended an instant solution, which helps to perform bulk conversion from Outlook Express messages to PDF format without any hassle. Additionally, a step-by-step procedure of the tool is also mentioned in the above section.