How to Convert SquirrelMail to Outlook? Manual Methods
Are you looking for the methods to convert SquirrelMail to Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and all previous versions? In this write-up, we will show you complete information and step by step guide for SquirrelMail to Outlook conversion.
When it comes to sending and receiving emails, SquirrelMail is a popular choice. At the end of May 2013, the most recent version of SquirrelMail was made available. Using a web-based email client is universally acknowledged as the best way to improve the user experience while eliminating the need for any kind of infrastructure.
Consequently, cPanel, a new webmail client, has replaced SquirrelMail for the most prevalent causes. This is why there’s such a need for a straightforward method to convert SquirrelMail to Outlook.
Reasons to Import SquirrelMail to Outlook
Why are there no good business options for adding a SquirrelMail account to Outlook? What’s more, why do people want to convert SquirrelMail to Outlook? Here, therefore, are the most compelling arguments in favor of this shift:
- To access their SquirrelMail accounts, users must first check in via the hosted website. With Microsoft Outlook, however, email can be accessed from anywhere.
- In addition, SquirrelMail’s functionality is lacking. This is why there is a need for an Outlook export from SquirrelMail.
- There are many sophisticated options available in Microsoft Outlook. The one-of-a-kind user interface makes it easy to control the user’s inbox. However, this is not possible using SquirrelMail.
Let’s not waste any more time and get to the meat of today’s issue…
The Direct Solution to Convert SquirrelMail to Outlook
One of the best and safest solutions is PCVITA Mac IMAP Backup Tool for SquirrelMail to Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and all previous versions. The software has a simple and user-friendly interface for all technical and non-technical users. Also, the software is a highly recommended and popular tool in the market to convert SquirrelMail to Outlook in bulk.
The software has the power to import unlimited data of SquirrelMail to Outlook all versions in bulk without any file size restrictions. complete details of the tool are mentioned below:
Working Steps for SquirrelMail to Outlook Conversion
- Download and install the software.
- Now here, enter the login details of the SquirrelMail account and the IMAP server details.
- And then, all the files and folders will appear on the screen and select the required data from here.
- After that, select “PST” as the Export type from the list to convert SquirrelMail to Outlook.
- Now apply the advance filter like if you want to delete data after the conversion from the SquirrelMail server.
- And then, browse the saving location as per your needs.
- Lastly, hit the “Start Backup” icon for SquirrelMail to Outlook conversion.
Now your SquirrelMail data will be converted as PST format, and now we will import these converted data into Outlook using mentioned steps.
- Open Outlook and hit on the file tab.
- And then select “Open & Export” >> “Import / Export” option.
- Now choose the “Import from Another Program or File” option and search the location of the converted PST file to import.
Why Choose Professional Solutions over Manual Methods?
- The software takes only a few minutes to convert SquirrelMail to Outlook without any hassle.
- Also, the software previews all the files/ folders and subfolders on the software panel, before starting the conversion. So, users can select and convert selected data.
- The tool allows users to delete the data from SquirrelMail after the conversion using the “delete after download” option.
- Users can save the converted data at the desired location as per their needs.
- Compatible with all Mac OS versions including Mac 12.0, Mac 11.0, Mac 10.8, and others.
User Queries to Convert SquirrelMail to Outlook
“Previously, I used SquirrelMail to handle everything for my company, but now I want to switch to using Outlook 2021 as my primary email client. I’ve also set up a local SquirrelMail backup. After a lot of time spent looking into the manual solution, I still couldn’t find a good one. Now I need to find a simple way to convert SquirrelMail into a PST file. I need to switch from SquirrelMail to Outlook; can someone point me in the right direction?” – Kylen from California
“I want to export my SquirrelMail inbox to Outlook PST format, but I don’t want the read/unread status of my messages to change. After converting from SquirrelMail to PST, it is crucial that all meta-data remain unchanged. Is there a simple method to convert SquirrelMail to Microsoft Outlook? So, if you could propose, that would be great.” – jolly from the USA
In the process of answering the question, “How do I convert SquirrelMail to Outlook?” A highly automated method, such as the ones described above, is strongly suggested. The aforementioned method makes it simple for consumers to get the greatest possible outcomes. Further, there are no restrictions on file size that prevent us from working with a large number of records in this method. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with our technical staff at any time.