Comprehensive Ways to Fix Outlook Error Code 17193 Instantly
Are you looking for a solution to fix Outlook error code 17193? If in case you are facing an issue like Outlook error message 17193, then your PST data file is corrupt or damaged. You need to repair corrupt and damaged PST to recover your entire data that holds. Here, in this article, we come up with tips and techniques to fix Outlook sync error 17193 instantly.
In today’s arena, Outlook is a prominently used email application by many users. But it is also true that it is not free from some tiresome issues and users have reported about these errors time to time. Microsoft Outlook 2016 error code 17193 is such an annoying error that can cause interrupt in user’s crucial and valuable work. According to the report the error is faced by users who have recently updated versions of Outlook like Outlook 2011 to 2016.
Basically, this pop-up error message states that the file size of the email attachment is large and you have to remove some attachments. If you are also getting Outlook error code 17193 and finding an alternative to reduce the size of the email attachment. So, here we come up with advanced techniques to do the same without any hindrance. Moreover, in such situations, the inbuilt utility also fails to help so, you have to utilize the third-party application. We also discuss the software in a descriptive manner to repair the error.
Here, are 2 user’s scenario that will help you to understand more about this Outlook error message 17193. Go through the listed queries properly. The queries are taken from the forum site:
“I updated my Outlook application from Outlook 2011 to Outlook 2016. From yesterday It started getting this error code 17193. The message I get is “The total size of associated files is excess than the limit remove one or more attachment files before saving or sending”. I am unable to find where to adjust the limit for the size of total attachments. Please provide me with an effective way to resolve this error. Any help would be respected.”
“Yesterday, I have started getting Outlook sync error 17193 and can not seem to stop it. I am totally unable to find any unsent messages (in drafts or on the webmail version of my profile) and new messages are still being sent. I have tried to uninstall the Outlook program and reinstall it. I have tried running an anti-virus programme but all the methods get failed to remove this error. Please suggest me an alternative to do the same. Thanks.”
Possible Reasons For the Occurrence of This Error
These are some main reasons behind the generation of Outlook error code 17193 problems. You have to fix them & try to avoid these situations to be safe in the future. This guide will give you a brief overview of several issues related to the cause of inappropriate Outlook not functioning:
- Failure of the Data Storage: When your hard drive has bad sectors and by chance, your PST data files are stored on that bad sectors. Then you start getting this Outlook 2016 error code 17193. It will be almost impossible to read your PST data from bad sectors. It mainly results in corrupt Outlook PST file. So, it very important to repair Outlook corrupted file
- Hardware Related Issues: At the time when your hardware fails to store or migrate data of your Outlook PST file, this may lead to PST file corruption and loss of email messages. More or less this will also create the problem such as outlook error message 17193.
- Inappropriate Power Outage: While you are working on your local machine on Outlook email client and accessing your PST file. Immediately there is the sudden power outage this can also cause your PST to get corrupted and damaged.
Free Solutions to Fix Outlook Error Code 17193 Error Effectively
This manual technique is divided into 2 methods. You can follow any one of them as per your need. Both the methods are discussed in an appropriate way:
Method 1: Change Settings for Internet Explorer
- Initially, press “Win+R” keys together.
- Now, there should be a Run dialog box to enter the command “inetcpl.cpl” and click on “Enter” key.
- Here, on the “Internet Options” prompted, select the “Delete” button and choose everything.
- When the junk settings are cleared, you have to navigate to the security tab.
- Afterward, click on “Reset all zones to default level”
- Go to the “Advanced” tab and then opt the “Reset” button to proceed forward.,
- Lastly, check the box “Delete personal settings” and select the “Reset” button.
Method 2: Using Disk Cleanup command
- First of all, press Win key and the letter “R” together.
- A Run dialog box appears, add the command “cleanmgr” and hit “Enter” key.
- Here, on the pop-up, choose the drive with the Windows Operating System and click on “Enter” key.
- Now, on the next wizard, choose the drive and then the option to clean up system files.
- After that choose all the options except previous Windows version data, if outlined.
- Click on okay and wait for a few minutes.
- Finally, when the clean up is done, check if the Outlook is working properly.
Repair Outlook Associated File
After trying all the above methods if your still getting the issue, then there is a chance that your PST file is corrupted. So, in that situation, you can use a third-party tool to overcome all those constraints such as PST Repair software.
With the help of this software, a user can easily and simply repair Outlook-associated files. It is able to fix this Outlook file corruption without losing a bit of data. The repairs damaged, crashed, and corrupted Outlook PST file. This tool supports all versions of the Outlook program and Windows Operating System.
Most of the user, are in search to find an alternative to fix Outlook error code 17193 error. So, in this blog, we have discussed the techniques to do the same. It is also advised to opt a third-party solution which is discussed above as free solutions have some disadvantages. Both the techniques, manual and professional are discussed in an appropriate manner. A user can opt for any one of them as per their desire.