Google Takeout to Outlook – Solving User Queries Instantly
Why is there a need to export Google Takeout to Outlook?
Info on Google Takeout: Google provides us with various services like YouTube, Chrome, Maps, including a web-mail i.e. Gmail, for personal as well as business use.
Another service that Google offers is the Google Takeout Tool which is designed to take a backup of data from your Google account in a ZIP file.
Upon extracting a folder from this file, you will get all the emails in an MBOX format.
Info on Outlook: Microsoft’s desktop product Outlook email client is a popularly known application for storing data.
Users look to import Google Takeout data to Outlook because a lot of organizations prefer using it to save their files & access them via Outlook.
Also, Outlook supports either OST format or PST format.
Here, we will be converting the data to PST format so that you can easily access it locally.
User Query: There are 1000s of emails that I have on my Gmail account which I need to export. This is a bulk transfer which is why I only need secure & reliable solutions. If there is any, please suggest. Thanks in advance!
Google Takeout to Outlook – Here’s How to Do It
This is a two-steps procedure wherein first you need to save your emails on the local storage & then, convert them.
If you already have your data on the local storage, you can click on the second stage & learn the method to convert these files.
Those of you who have to perform the entire procedure, follow the steps we are mentioning below for the first phase.
Phase 1 – Export Google Takeout Data to Outlook by Downloading Files
1. Login to your Gmail account and click on your profile on the top-right corner. Choose Manage your Google Account option.
2. From the new window, choose the Data & Privacy option. Scroll down & click on Download your data section.
3. Google Takeout page will appear wherein you have to hit the Deselect all button.
4. Mark the Mail option & check the boxes beside every folder you want to export in the All Mail Data Included section.
5. To export Google Takeout to Outlook, you need to choose the delivery method. You can also set the Frequency for this process and choose the File Size & Format.
6. After that, click on the Create Export button to start the process.
7. Once the archive finishes, you will receive a Download Link, click on that and a .zip folder will be downloaded.
Extract files from the .zip folder to save the data in MBOX format.
Phase 2 – Conversion of Downloaded Files to Outlook Supported Format
Once you have the files, it becomes easy to export Google Takeout data to Outlook.
The process to download the files may take long but conversion won’t waste any more of your time.
Download the Top-Notch MBOX to PST Converter on your Windows OS machine
It helps with converting data in bulk from the local storage or configured email application, whichever you desire.
The tool is lodged with a plethora of features for a selective, bulk, secure, & quick transfer. Take a look at the steps for the same.
Quick Glance at the Steps to Convert Google Takeout to Outlook
1. After launching the tool, go to the Add File option to get started on the procedure.
2. Mark the radio button beside Select file(s)/folder from File System option to select the files from the local device to insert them.
3. Set the destination path as per desire by clicking on the Browse button.
4. Choose the file format as PST & mark the PST Split option. Change the size of the files after you want them to divide.
5. Tap on the Export button to initiate the conversion.
How Do the Features to Export Google Takeout Data to Outlook Help With?
- File or Folder Mode to save files separately or merge multiples files in one
- Find different export types: PDF, EML, MSG, HTML, & NSF
- Option to export attachments integrated with emails as well
- You can separate large Outlook data files into smaller parts
- Choose to Export Selected Folders or Export All Folders
- Browse & convert orphan files without experiencing any trouble
- Compatible with Windows 11 (64-bit), 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (32 & 64-bit)
Ending with a Note
The process to convert Google Takeout to Outlook consists of two steps which you can perform in an easy way without losing even a bit of data & in a swift manner.
There is nothing more important than keeping the data files safe for which, the entire method is here for Gmail users. Since Google Takeout doesn’t provide any way to export the data files to Outlook data file, the software is here to the rescue. It is a recommended tool by most experts & doesn’t cause any errors.