Know How to Break a Large PDF File in 6 Ways
Want to know how to break a large PDF file into multiple pages? Or do you want to break PDF pages in half? In whichever way you want to do so, I know a single tool that can resolve all your problems within a few simple clicks.
Here in this blog, I will talk about a remarkable PDF splitter tool that will let you break PDF in 6 different ways. Also, I will tell you how to do the same using Adobe Acrobat Pro.
By using this tool, you will be able to extract pages that you want or just simply break PDF into multiple files and rename them. Lets us see what are all the ways in which you can divide your file:
- Size: By using this option, you can break PDF files according to size.
- Page: Here you can extract a PDF document or pages from the PDF file according to the page number.
- Each Page: If you want to know how to break a large PDF into multiple pages or files containing each page of the PDF file. Then, try this option.
- Page Range: As the name suggests you can extract a range of PDF pages. Also, those who want their PDF in parts (half) can use this option.
- Even Pages: Here you will get all the even pages of the PDF files into a file.
- Odd Pages: All the odd PDF pages in one file.
Note: This is a high-end software designed to give you perfect results without any formatting and page-layout issues.
Now, let see how to break a large PDF into multiple pages.
How to Break a Large PDF File Using Automated Tool
This tool is easy to run because of its user-friendly interface. Just download this tool into your system and perform these steps:
1. Download & install the software
2. Choose the “Split” option to break a large PDF file.
Here you can select the option to include or exclude PDF attachments.
3. Select the “Add Files” / “Add Folder” option to select large PDF files that you want to break. Then click on Next.
Note: After clicking on the Next button, if your PDF file has an opening password. Kindly provide it. (Your password won’t be saved)
4. Now, you will be shown all the 6 different options. Choose the desired option.
5. Click on the Split button.
This is how to break a large PDF file into smaller units. Also, you can now upload or share your PDF files.
How to Break a Large PDF File Using Adobe Acrobat PRO
If you already have Adobe Acrobat Pro with you then, you can perform the following steps:
- Open Your large PDF file in Acrobat DC.
- Select “Organize Pages” > “Split“.
- Give the criteria to break your PDF file.
- Now, Click on “Output Options“. Here you can give the location to save your PDF file & rename it as well. Then, click on OK.
- Click on the Split button. You will be prompted to click on OK once the process is completed.
This is how to break a large PDF file using Adobe Acrobat Pro application.
Confused Between Automated PDF Splitter Tool & Acrobat Pro?
As you can see I have mentioned two methods. One is an automated tool specially designed to break and merge PDF Files and the other is Adobe application.
Acrobat Pro is the ultimate utility to do multiple tasks in your PDF. It can be used to secure, decrypt, edit, sign, split, and many other things. So, if you are someone who has to do a lot of things with your PDF files. You can use this application.
This is the main reason there is a huge pricing difference between these two. You will have to pay top-dollar for Adobe application due to its numerous features.
Whereas the above mentioned automated tool is used only to break and Merge PDF. But you will find different options given in this automated tool than the Adobe application. It is affordable too due to the fact it only performs these two functions.
You can experience the free trial versions of both of the tools. But you will have to provide your credit/debit card details for Adobe Acrobat Pro. There is no such condition in the case of an automated tool.
So the choice is yours how you split PDF into pages.
I told you how to break a large PDF file using two different tools. I have also discussed the difference between the two. Whichever suits you the most you can use that tool. There are 6 different options available in the automated software. You can also merge large PDF files using the same tool.