How to Delete Access Database Records – Get A Free Solution
In MS Access, users can delete records with the help of multiple options. But, when users want to remove all records from a table in a single attempt then, there is a chance that they may encounter an error message: “Cannot delete records from Access table”. The deletion of Access database records is not that much tough as you think! Although, to get rid of this problem, users can read this blog. Now, in the upcoming section, we will describe a complete solution to know how to delete Access database records without any data loss. So, just go through the complete post to get fix this issue.
If in case, you mistakenly delete important records from Access database or your records being deleted due to corruption. So, you can utilize Free Access Recovery Tool to recover all deleted access database records within a few minutes.
How to Delete Access Database Records Using Manual Approach?
If users are searching for a manual method to delete records from Access database. Here, we are going to explain three different ways to do the same. All of the approaches are discussed appropriately. So, users can implement any of them as per their requirement.
Approach #1: Delete Unrelated Records Manually
- Initially, open the query or table that users want to remove in datasheet view.
- Then, navigate the desired record that users wish to delete.
After that, click on Select All button to proceed further.
- Here, you can choose an individual row and drag to select the contiguous set of rows. If you want to choose several non-contiguous rows so, you have to press Ctrl and click the mouse button.
- Lastly, press the Delete option to delete MS Access database records.
Approach #2: Deleted Records From Access Datasheet
- First of all, double-tap to query and table that users want to use from the navigation pane. This action will automatically open the table or query under datasheet view.
- Now, you have to choose records of data that you wish to delete.
Here, just put the cursor on the preferred data or you can also highlight a specific part of data in datasheet.
- Finally, press the Delete key after selecting the entire data in the field.
Approach #3: Delete Access Database Record From A Form
- Firstly, go to navigation pane, and click twice the form that users want to use. Now, the form will get opened in form view.
- Next, choose the data that users want to remove.
Users can either highlight a portion of data or just place the cursor in that desired field.
- Ultimately, if you opt the entire data field so, users can click Delete to complete the procedure to delete Access records.
Did You Made A Huge Mistake?
Many Access users have lost their important records from Access database while performing the above stated manual steps. If you are one of them do not worry! Because it can be possible with a third-party solution to recover deleted Access database. Using Access Database Password Recovery Tool, you can easily recover deleted records in Access database. This software provides a self-explanatory interface. So, any kind of users either technical or non-technical can perform a recovery procedure without taking any external assistance.
Despite this, it also consists of some remarkable features like no file size limitation, repair corrupt access database file, and high speed. This tool can support all advanced and below editions of Windows OS and Microsoft Access application also.
Time to Verge
After reading this article now, you can get rid of “how to delete Access database records” this issue. Moreover, we have discussed the various manual solutions to delete records from Access database. But sometimes manual methods have some constraints so users are unable to recover deleted MS Access database. So, in this blog, we have also suggested a proficient solution i.e., Access Recovery tool, which helps to recover deleted Access database records without any hassle.