Mail.ru Backup Solution – Explained In-Depth for Clear Vision
How can I create a Mail.ru backup? What are the methods to perform the backup procedure? Which solution is the perfect solution? Is the data kept safe during and after the process?
A lot of users have these questions and more of such similar queries are answered in this article. Mail.ru is an email service which is offered by a Russian Internet Company. It offered different types of services and is a really trust-worthy web-based email client in the Russian market.
It offers email services, social network platforms, instant messaging, e-commerce, cloud storage of 25 GB, etc.
Now, users want a solution for Mail.ru backup for various reasons that we are going to list here:
- Creating a backup makes sure that the data is safe from any external threat.
- There is no risk of data-loss or corruption once the data is saved locally.
- In case your account is suspended, you will be able to access your data if taken a backup before-hand.
- You can access your data without internet connectivity.
- To avoid accidental deletion, backup comes in handy.
- Backup of data keeps a double-check on data safety.
Let’s take a look at the methods to perform this task.
Workarounds to Create Mail.ru Backup on Local Storage
As observed by the tech-experts, after a lot of research, it has been discovered that there are no manual or free techniques that can help you to backup your data.
For such a situation, we have come up with an instant solution to create an archive of your data locally and as per your conditions. This article explains the procedure and the merits of using this solution to save the data on your desired location.
Let’s get going and take a look at this superior method.
Which is the Instant Solution for Mail.ru Backup?
You can download the Mac IMAP Backup Software that can help you perform the backup task without any failures and hindrances. There are various options in export formats that users can choose from while taking a backup. Choose one of the formats PST, PDF, MBOX, EML, EMLX, MSG, TXT, & HTML.
Moreover, on choosing the PST option, you can create a single file to save all the required data. There are multiple other features that this tool offers that we will be covering later. Let’s first take a look at the steps for Mail.ru backup task.
Instruction Guide for Downloading Emails for Safety Against External Threats
Here are the listed steps for the operation:
1. Launch the software on your machine and choose your domain.
2. Enter the credentials of your account and hit the Login button.
3. After that, choose the file format you want from the Select Export Type section.
4. Press the Advance Settings option to apply various filters available.
5. Click on the Change button to browse for the destination path for the Mail.ru backup results.
6. Mark the Maintain Folder Hierarchy option and choose the Delete after download option if so required.
7. Hit the Start Backup button to begin the backup procedure.
Once the process is completed, you can download the export report to check if there are any failed emails. During the task, you can choose to activate a number of filters and features that allow an uncomplicated operation.
Take a look at the listed features and then we will explain the user queries that have been solved by using this tool.
Merits of Using the Wizard for Mail.ru Backup Procedure
- The tool allows users to backup selective emails by using the Date-Filter and setting the dates from and to for a certain time-range.
- During the process, you can mark the Maintain Folder Hierarchy option to keep the folder structure maintained.
- Using the Delete After Download feature, the data can be deleted once you have saved it on your local device to regain server space.
- You can split the PST file during the process in smaller parts by entering the required size in GB or MB.
- Mail.ru backup can be stored on the desired location of your local storage device.
- While saving the data, you can choose naming convention patterns like Subject + Date, From + Subject + Date, etc. for the end results.
- The software runs on Mac OS latest versions 11 & above and the prior versions.
User Queries Solved by Using the Software
User Query 1 – I have been using Mail.com for a few weeks now and it is always my first priority to backup my data. However, I haven’t been able to find any manual solution for Mail.ru backup so I figured I’d use a professional tool. Although my requirement is to save only specific emails that are related to my work. Is there any software that can perform this task without downloading the entire data?
User Query 2 – There are a few emails that I need to save as the universally compatible format i.e. PDF. I have read reviews of a number of tools but haven’t seen any tool which works on the latest version of Mac OS. Could anyone suggest any tool that can help me take Mail.ru backup?
There are various requirements of users during the process to export emails on the local device. All the requirements are usually not fulfilled by a number of tools which is why users find it hard to make use of any of these tools. To fulfill the requirements of these users, we have explained the best backup solution in this write-up.
The tool has a number of features as listed above and perform the process for Mail.ru backup easily and efficiently.
Frequently Asked Questions by Users
Ans. – Yes, you can follow the given steps:
Step 1 – Run the software and enter the credentials for your account.
Step 2 – Select export type and apply advance filters.
Step 3 – Choose a destination path for exported files.
Step 4 – Finish the process by choosing the Start Backup button.
Ans, Indeed, the tool has various features embedded for a safe and selective transfer. The Date-filter allows you to set the dates to choose a specific time-period for Mail.ru backup. The Maintain Folder Hierarchy feature keeps it safe from any modification.
Ans. It certainly does not pose any restriction regarding the file-size and you can export your data in bulk without any risk of data-loss or corruption.
Ans. Yes, it is compatible with Mac OS prior versions and all the latest versions i.e. Mac OS 11 & above.