In Microsoft Outlook Application, whenever corruption issues arise either Outlook users go to an Inbuilt utility offered by Microsoft known as “Inbox Repair Tool” or Automated Solution. When Outlook users try to use this utility to repair the corruption issues in PST File, users have to deal with a common error knows as “Microsoft Outlook Inbox repair tool keeps popping up”. Here, we try to fix “scanpst.exe keeps popping up” error and discuss some tips that will help the Outlook users.
Outlook users run the Inbox Repair Tool to remove minor corruption issues in PST File. Users get a pop-up with a message “not responding” whenever they start repair process and utility got freezes not able to repair the input PST File. To fix the issue, users either needs to find the root cause or use alternative solution to fix the corruption. Try some given tips to help Outlook users to fix this scanpst.exe Popup issue of Inbox Repair Tool.
1. File Size Issue: One of the most common reasons for this error is the file size of PST File. In the Outlook application, there is a file size limitation according to the version. While running the Inbox Repair Tool on large-sizes PST File, it fails to repair and freezes with Popup message.
2. Major Corruption Issues: Outlook PST File can be corrupt due to hardware and software issues. But Inbox Repair utility can fix only the minor corruption issues. When the number of corrupt items stored in PST File large in number or file is highly corrupted, then this scanpst.exe fails. As a result, Microsoft Outlook Inbox repair tool keeps popping up.
To repair PST File and subsequently fix the issues of Pop-up message of Inbox Repair Tool, follow these tips:
1. Use Small Size PST File: Either use a small-sized PST file or split the large PST file before using it in ScanPST.exe so that inbuilt utility can easily run on the small-sized PST files.
2. Avoid Highly Corrupted PST File: Since ScanPST can remove only the minor corruption issues of PST file, it will be wise not to attempt to fix severe PST file corruption with this tool. Otherwise, users may have to face data loss of mailbox items (header information).
3. PCVITA Outlook Recovery: The best way to avoid this issue is to use the alternative solution offered by PCVITA. Besides repairing highly corrupted PST File, it also saves the data in the PST format without any Popup issues.
With this automated solution, you can avoid the “popup message of Inbox Repair Tool.” Just Download the software by clicking the button and follow these steps.
Step 1: Launch the tool and click on Add Files.
Step 2: Select PST files and choose Advance Scan to remove all corruption.
Step 3: All the data items of the healthy Outlook PST file can be previewed.
Step 4: Select PST to save the repaired data without “Inbox Repair Tool keeps popping up” error.
Let’s Compare, how the software helps Outlook users regarding Outlook Not Responding Pop up issue compared to Inbox Repair Tool.
a) Support Large PST File: In comparison to Inbox Repair Tool utility, the software doesn’t have any size limitation regarding PST File. Users can add even large PST File of Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and below versions with any fear of errors. They can also repair ANSI format PST File as the tool also supports PST file created in older versions of Outlook.
b) Repair & Fix Corruption: If the PST file is heavily corrupted, Inbox Repair Tool fails to repair the file in the first attempt. Then it continues to run again and again till the PST File reaches a clean state. This repetitive process often leads to large data items loss. Contrarily, users can apply “Advance Scan” for a highly corrupted PST File or use “Quick Scan” for minor corruption. Thus they can recover complete mailbox items such as “Mails, Contacts, Calendar, Journal and Notes” etc. without any data loss.
c) Split PST File: The main problem Outlook users face is a file size issue while fixing large size PST file. Inbox Repair Tool fails to repair big size PST file and lead to freezing or not responding state. Then, users need to close the task and start scanpst.exe again to avoid Outlook inbox repair tool keeps popping up issues.
d) Effective & Efficient: This suggested software is a reliable tool that recovers complete information stored in damaged Outlook PST file. At the same time, it also maintains all folder structure of the mailboxes in hierarchical order. After recovering items, users can effectively save the data either into PST or other file format offered by the software.
Microsoft Outlook Inbox Repair Tool keeps Popping Up when the inbuilt utility fails to fix the corrupted PST file and freezes. Due to this problem, Outlook users need to run scanpst.exe again and again but do not get any positive results. To fix corruption in PST file items and save again in PST file format, users can follow the above-mentioned tips to fix damaged PST File. However, for guaranteed results, they should download the suggested tool.