Know How to Save Windows Live Mail as PDF in a Hassle – Free Manner
Windows Live Mail is a desktop-based email client, which is developed by Microsoft. It can be downloaded from the internet free of cost. Windows Live Mail saves its data and information in EML file format. On the other hand, a PDF file which stands for Portable Document Format & is a safe and secure document format to save the data. It includes text, fonts, images, hyperlinks, graphics, etc. Sometimes there is a need to save Windows Live Mail as PDF format. Therefore, here, we have discussed how to convert Windows Live Mail to PDF file format in an easy manner.
Let us understand the situation with the help of the user’s query:
“Hi! I have been using Windows Live Mail for a long time and I have all my emails saved in an EML file. Now, I want Windows Live Mail exported to PDF for some future security reasons. Could someone tell me the procedure of conversion as I am really confused? Thanks in Advance.”
Reasons to Convert Windows Live Mail to PDF
There are multiple reasons why users need to save Windows Live Mail as PDF format. Some of the reasons are discussed below:
- PDF is a very safe file format, which is independent of the platform and can be accessed on any machine.
- In order to access the data in the future, most users export emails from Windows Live Mail to PDF format.
- A PDF file serves as a good evidence report for digital forensics.
- PDF has a password facility which makes it a more secure and safe file format.
Use Trusted Tool to Save Windows Live Mail as PDF
The best utility to convert Windows Live Mail into the form of PDF is the Best Windows Live Mail to Outlook Converter. This software enables us to print & export emails from Windows Live Mail to PDF along with the attachments.
It also, helps the users to print multiple emails in windows live mail as PDF directly from the console. In the below section we have mentioned the following working steps of this software.
Step 1. First of all, download, and install Windows Live Mail to PDF Converter and run the software on your Windows system.
Step 2. After that, Browse the Windows Live Mail EML files using the software panel. There are two options, either use Auto Detect the Storage Location of WLM (It will work only if Windows Live Mail is installed) or Browse the WLM data files.
Step 3. Preview your selected WLM EML files or folders in different views. Windows Live Mail data files can be viewed in a usual way like mail view, hex view, properties view, HTML, RTF, Attachment, etc.
Step 4. Next, you can right-click on the mail and click on the Export option. After that, all selected emails get exported by the tool.
Step 5. Select the radio button beside PDF format and click on the Advanced Settings option.
Step 6. Apply General Setting options, here you will get options like Naming Convention, Date Filter Option, and Include Internet Message Header.
Step 7. Apply Page Layout options like Margin, Paper Layout, and Page Size. It will help you to apply to format and then convert Windows Live Mail to PDF format.
Step 8. Apply for Bates Number, here you will get these options Bates Number and Date Stamp.
Step 9. Now browse the location to save the exported file and click on the Export button.
Manual Method to Convert Windows Live Mail to PDF Format
- First of all, open the Windows Live Mail on the system.
- After that, navigate and select the email messages that you want to save in PDF format. Then, drag the messages and drop them anywhere on the computer system.
- Choose a file, press Right Click and select the Open with Microsoft Word option.
- Afterward, go to the top menu bar and press the Office button or file.
- Next, click on the Save As >> Save As Type >> PDF option.
- Now, the Windows Live Mail files are successfully saved into PDF format.
- In order to access PDF files, double-click on the PDF file and open it with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Again, repeat the all process to save Windows Live Mail as PDF format one by one.
The above-discussed article is all about how to export/convert Windows Live Mail to PDF format. The article clearly states that the common user requirement is to export emails from Windows Live Mail to Adobe PDF format. However, there are two methods provided in this article; one is the manual solution and the other is by using a professional third-party tool. It is up to the users to decide which solution is better for them to save Windows Live Mail as PDF format.