How to Transfer DBX Files to Outlook in Hassle-Free Manner?
As we all know, that Microsoft does not support fixing any error or bug of the Outlook Express application anymore. But, Microsoft launched a new more advanced MS Outlook application for users. So, because of this, most of the users are switching from DBX to Outlook. However, many of them still want to transfer DBX files to Outlook. Therefore, here we are going to mention about different methods to convert DBX files to Outlook. To know both the manual and professional methods, stay connected.
- Professional Technique to Transfer DBX Files to Outlook
- Import DBX Files to Outlook Manually
- Summing Up
Transfer DBX Files to Outlook using Professional Technique
DBX to PST Converter Software is best to convert DBX files to Outlook. This automated tool is safe and secure to use. The tool provides multiple features to its users to easily export DBX files to PST. You can follow the procedure given below to know the working of the DBX Converter tool:-
- Install the “DBX to PST Converter” software on your machine
- Hit the “Add File” button to add the DBX documents in the software panel
- If you want to add any folder, then click on the checkbox of “Folder Mode”
- Here, you need to select the “PST” button under the export type section
- Now, go to the “Advanced Settings” button
- Using advanced settings, you can split oversized PST documents and can also sort the data using a date range filter
- Hit the “Save” button to save the advanced settings
- Finally, hit the “Export” button to transfer DBX files to Outlook
- The software will display “Export Process Completed Successfully” when the export process is completed
Advanced Features of Automated Tool
- Allows transferring DBX documents to different file formats in batch
- Tool always maintains the file structure
- Users can do a quick scan of Outlook Express files and folders
- Supports to export attachments with emails from Outlook Express
- Provides different naming conventions
- Supports to filter out data by date range feature
- The tool always keep the folder structure hierarchy
- Allows to break the large PST files
- The software supports MS Outlook and Windows 10
These are some of the features of this automated tool. Let’s jump to the manual method to convert DBX files to Outlook.
Manually Transfer DBX Files to Outlook
Let’s begin with the manual process to import DBX files to Outlook:-
Step 1:- Convert Outlook Express Data into DBX Format
Outlook Express stores all the data in the DBX file extension. So, follow the steps mentioned below to extract mail from Outlook Express:-
- The first step is to open MS Outlook.
- Go to Tools >> Options, select Maintenance Tab >> Store Folder option.
- Now, copy the path of the store folder.
- In File Explorer, paste the copied path and hit the “Enter” button.
- Now, as per your requirement, save all the DBX documents.
- After saving files, On a new system paste the saved files.
Note: – You can also jump to the next part if you already have the documents in DBX file format.
Step 2:- Import DBX Files to Windows Live Mail
- Firstly, Install the Windows Live Mail Application.
- Go to the “File” option and then choose the “Import Messages” option.
- Now, open the folder where you have saved the Outlook Express DBX file.
- Select the DBX file which you want to transfer.
- Tap on the “Import” button.
- Click on the “Exit” button.
Step 3:- Transfer Mails from WLM to MS Outlook
Follow the steps to transfer DBX files to Outlook:-
- The first step is to open the Windows Live Mail Application.
- Click on the “File” tab, go to the “Export” button, and then click the “Message” tab option.
- Now, choose the “Exchange” tab when the dialog box will appear.
- Now, choose the folders that you want to transfer from Windows Live Mail to the MS Outlook application.
- Finally, exit from the export screen.
Step 4: Import PST Documents to MS Outlook
These are the final steps to transfer DBX files to Outlook:-
- Open the MS Outlook application.
- Tap on the “File” tab and select the “Import-Export” feature to open the MS Outlook files.
- Go to the folder where you saved the PST documents and click on the “OK” button.
Limitations of Manual Approach
- The manual approach consumes more time and effort.
- The transferring procedure is not safe.
- Requires good technical knowledge to use this approach.
- Sometimes lead to data loss.
In the above write-up, we have mentioned about multiple methods to transfer DBX files to Outlook. Users can use any of the above techniques to import DBX files to Outlook. But, we suggest our users to go for DBX Converter Tool. Because it is one of the safest software to use. Non-technical users can also use this tool. On the other hand, users can go for the manual approach but it has some limitations that we have discussed above.