Google Drive is one of the most convenient cloud data storage services, offering 15 GB of free space for each user account. It’s a high-performance, free virtual storage space and is also a sync service provided by Google. This allows users to store data files (photos, documents, audios, videos, etc.) online and access them anytime, anywhere. Users can also transfer Google Drive storage to another account or invite others to view, download and co-edit the files they need.
Instant Solution: To seamlessly transfer your Google Drive storage space to another account, just download the Google Drive migration tool.
Let’s have a look at some genuine users’ query:
I will soon run out of Google Drive storage and will create another account. I just want to transfer important files to my new account just to avoid the data loss from my primary account. I do not trust any manual solution as I don’t have a deep knowledge of the technology. Please help me to transfer my Google Drive storage to another Google Drive account.
• First, log in to your Gmail account and transfer your Google Drive storage to another account.
• Then, to transfer only documents, either select the required documents or select all.
• Then right click on the blue dropdown to bring up the new wizard.
• Enter the email address and change permissions to Is Owner option.
• Then you will see that the selected documents have been transferred to another G Drive account.
For those who have difficulty transferring Google Drive storage to another Google Drive account using the above method or have little technical experience, the following steps can be easily done.
1. First, log in to your Gmail account and open Google Drive.
2. Then select the documents you want to transfer to another G Drive account.
3. After selecting the document, right-click and select the Download option.
4. Once you have downloaded all the documents and transferred them to your local folder, log in to another account.
5. Select New >> Upload File / Folder >> Select a file from your local folder.
So, there comes a question on how to transfer Google Drive storage from one account to another effectively? Don’t worry, a free tool, Migrator tool, can help you! You can also copy files from Google Drive to OneDrive account in a trouble-free manner.
Google Drive Migrator tool is a cloud manager that supports a quick and reliable transfer between two Google Drive accounts. The upcoming section describes the working of the tool.
Step 1. Install and run Google Drive Migrator on your Windows / Linux machine.
Step 2. Now, select your platforms amongst the available options. In case you want to transfer Google Drive storage space to another account, then select G Suite for both source and destination.
Step 3. After making your platform selection, choose your workload category and apply necessary filters.
Step 4. Right after this step, enter the details of your source G Suite admin account and validate them.
Step 5. Now, fill the details of G Suite as the Destination account and hit on the Validate button in order to authorize the details added.
Step 6. Click on Next to move to the Users screen. Add users that has to be processed.
Step 7. Validate the added users and begin the process of transferring Google Drive storage to another account by clicking on Start Migration.
Most of us have multiple G-Drive accounts, and Google doesn’t yet offer an easy way to seamlessly transfer Google Drive storage to another account. Therefore, this article consists of the best techniques for transferring Google Drive storage space to another account.