Best Methods to Transfer Yahoo Calendar to Outlook
In the present scenario, many users are connected through a web-based email service. One such application is Yahoo Mail being used for sending and receiving email messages. It also offers secure mail service to end users but, due to certain difficulties in the server, they cannot easily access their emails from Yahoo. Therefore, everyone wants to save Yahoo emails to desktop as a backup. Furthermore, it will help a user to work in offline mode. Although users can share every email message through the removable drives, or any other email clients. Thus, in the following section, we are going to discuss a step-by-step procedure to transfer Yahoo calendar to Outlook in an absolute way. Before that, let us consider the following scenario that helps a user to understand data conversion more clearly:
“I am using Yahoo Mail recently, but, I am not aware of any method to save all items from Yahoo to MS Outlook. Moreover, I am unable to find a reliable or instant solution to move the calendar from Yahoo to Outlook application. Kindly suggest me a feasible solution so that I can simply work in an offline mode. Thanks in advance!!”
Note: As many users need to search for a solution that will help to transfer Yahoo calendar to Outlook application. But, there is no solution available for the same. Otherwise, users can take help of Yahoo Email Backup Software by which they can transfer emails from Yahoo to Microsoft Outlook.
Why Users Switch from Yahoo Mail to Microsoft Outlook?
MS Outlook has various features over Yahoo mail client that is why everyone wants to switch from Yahoo to Outlook application. Let us have a look:
- Yahoo mail is the web-based email application. However, MS Outlook is a desktop email program, which is compatible with both Windows & Mac operating system.
- Outlook application allows a user to work even in an offline mode that will be helpful for them in the network problem or server failure. However, in Yahoo Mail, users can work in online mode only.
- Additionally, MS Outlook provides various services like it is very cost effective, gives a flexible environment, management ease, and so on.
- Microsoft Outlook contains unlimited file storage to save any size of the email attachment.
Manual Approach to Transfer Yahoo Calendar to Outlook
If users are using MS Outlook, they can make it even more valuable by adding the Yahoo Calendar. Users can convert calendar so that it works with Outlook by exporting into ICS, or iCalendar, file. Outlook provides the ability to migrate a .ics file so that users can easily view and manage schedules in the same location. This is very useful when users want to ensure that they successfully track to-do items, upcoming events, and important dates. Go through the following steps to sync Yahoo calendar to Outlook:
- Log in to Yahoo account, and click on “Calendar” tab. This task can also bring up all of the personally created calendars.
- Go to a calendar that you need to export, click drop-down arrow that appears and then click.
- Export” button in the list. Select “Export” in the pop-up window screen that opens to download ICS file to your desktop to add / move Yahoo calendar to Outlook.
- After that, you can start Outlook, click File and then choose Import and Export option from a drop-down list.
- Now, select an option export an iCalendar or vCalendar File (.vcs) and press Next button to continue.
- Select an ICS file that opens in the dialog box window, and choose Calendar format under the list of all files.
- Press OK button. Finally, your Yahoo calendar is successfully imported into Outlook.
At a certain time, users want to export their calendar from Yahoo to MS Outlook. Now, the question arises, how users transfer Yahoo calendar to Outlook? Thus, in the above section, we have explained a manual approach by which users can export calendar from Yahoo to Outlook PST 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007. Along with this, we have also discussed some possible reasons due to which users need to switch towards MS Outlook. Also, we have suggested a reliable third-party tool. With this utility, users can migrate only emails from Yahoo to Outlook application without any hassle.