Yandex Mail Export – Best Solution For Mac OS Computers
Yandex Mail is a Russian email service with a primary user base in nations like Russia, Belarus, and Turkey. Email users from other nations can also create their accounts and share emails. If you are a long-time user, you must be looking for a Yandex mail export solution. This user query will help us understand the issue more closely:
“I live in London and have been using Yandex Mail for five years. I want to export my emails to the required format for accessing them on a desktop-based email client. I’m looking for an effective solution to export emails and would appreciate any help!”
If you are among many users looking for the perfect solution, this blog is for you!
Also Read: Migrate Yandex Mail To Gmail
Reasons For Yandex Mail Export
There are many reasons for exporting Yandex mail, and some of them are:
- Ensure a backup on desktop-based email clients like MS Outlook and Mozilla Thunderbird if your account faces technical issues.
- Since many email users prefer a multi-client email platform like Thunderbird for accessing Yandex Mail and other email accounts like Gmail and Yahoo on a single platform, exporting your Yandex Mail emails becomes necessary.
- Another reason for the export is email archiving. Since Yandex Mail has a complicated email archiving method (and that too for Business accounts only), many email users are switching to another file format for easy email archival and protection from data loss.
These reasons highlight the urgency for exporting Yandex Mail emails. We now explore the solution, so keep reading the blog!
Solution For Yandex Mail Export
Since there isn’t any manual method to export Yandex Mail data, we will discuss an automated tool for the export process. This tool can export your Yandex Mail emails to other file formats while maintaining data and folder unity. The tool is PCVITA IMAP Backup Tool. This software will help Mac users easily export Yandex Mail.
How to Export Yandex Mail Quickly?
- Download the above-mentioned tool.
- Enter the Yandex credentials & log in.
- Select the file type i.e. in which format you want to download your Yandex emails.
- Apply Date Filter and other Advanced Settings as per requirement.
- Click on Start to backup Yandex email.
Features of The Professional Tool
The following points describe some features of this software:
- Incremental Backup – Users can backup new emails easily instead of the entire Yandex Mail email collection with this feature.
- Folder Structure Preserved – This tool helps you maintain the folder structure of your Yandex Mail account, meaning that your emails and folders get exported in the same design without any loss.
- Delete After Download – This feature helps you clear your Yandex Mail inbox to create extra space for new emails once you download the current emails.
- Advanced Filters – This software has many advanced filters for the Yandex Mail Export process. Users can apply the Date Filter to export emails between two selective dates to different formats.
Step by Step Process For Yandex Mail Export
The following points describe the working process of the tool for exporting Yandex Mail emails:
1. Install the tool on your Mac computer and run it.
2. Click Other under the IMAP Host dropdown menu, and enter your Yandex Mail account details. The tool fills in the IMAP server and port number automatically.
3. Click Login and select the folders you wish to export from the left-side email panel.
4. Select the file format under the Select Export Type menu. Here we’ve considered the MBOX format.
5. Click the Advance Settings box for applying specific filters.
6. Use the Date Filter for exporting selective emails from your Yandex Mail account.
7. Check the Delete After Download box to clear your mailbox after exporting the emails.
8. Select the Incremental Backup box to download only the recent emails. Skip this box if you have to export the entire mailbox.
9. Click the Change box to change the destination for the resultant file.
10. Start the mailbox export process by clicking the Start Backup button.
11. The tool displays the live export status with success and failure counts.
12. Go to the selected destination after the emails get exported.
Is it Possible to Export Yandex Mail Manually?
Yes, it is. However, you’re going to need a mail client like Outlook to complete the backup process. Before following the given steps make sure you have Outlook on your PC and basic configuration is done.
Step 1. Add your Yandex emails to Outlook.
Step 2. Log in to your Yandex account via a web browser and ensure IMAP access is enabled
Step 3. Next, go to the Yandex account that you added to Outlook and set up folder synchronization.
Step 4. Once the synchronization is done, go to File.
Step 5. Next, click on Export.
Step 6. After that, click on Outlook for Mac Data File and choose the location where you want to save all your emails. Then, click OK.
Undoubtedly, in the end, you’ll be able to export all your emails, the main challenge most users may face in adding and synchronizing the Yandex account. Hence, it’s suggested to opt for the automated solution mentioned earlier to stay out of technical trouble.
This blog explored the reasons and solutions for Yandex Mail Export. Many Yandex Mail users are exporting their emails to different formats for the reasons discussed in the blog. The only perfect solution for migrating Yandex Mail emails is using an automated tool. The software mentioned in this blog can export Yandex Mail while maintaining email metadata and giving you a selective email export facility.
Q1. Can I export only those emails I have sent through my Yandex Mail account?
Ans. Yes! You can export the Sent mails folder by selecting it from the left-side folder view panel.
Q2. Can this tool help me with selective Yandex Mail Export?
Ans. Definitely! You can use the Date Filter and select emails between two specific dates for the export process.
Q3. Can I export only recently received Yandex Mail emails through this software in PST format?
Ans. Yes! Select the Incremental Backup box, and the software will export only the recent Yandex Mail emails to PST.
Q4. Will the tool maintain the hierarchy of my account’s emails and folders?
Ans. Absolutely! The tool can export emails from an IMAP account without folder and email structure changes.
Q5. Can I export my Yandex Mail emails to PDF for easy access?
Ans. You can! Select PDF as the export format under the Select Export Type menu and use advanced settings like Naming Convention [name the resultant PDF file(s) as Subject, Subject + Date)], Date Filter, and Page Margin.