How to Import VCF Contacts to Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013?
“User Query: Yesterday I tried to import VCF contacts to Outlook in bulk but I was unable to do so. Even doing this conversion work becomes very difficult for me. So, someone please provide me the best way which effectively helps me to import VCF file to Outlook contacts in bulk.”
VCF is the standard format, which is used to save all the contact information of normal or business users. It contains all the important information about the users. In addition, contacts play an important role in managing business continuity. However, sometimes users want to import vCard into Outlook because of its advanced features.
In the upcoming section, we are going to discuss various techniques to import VCF file with multiple contacts to Outlook in an efficient manner. Before going ahead with it, let us know about VCF file format in brief.
Quick Overview of the VCF File Format
VCF is a file format also known as vCard. It’s basically a virtual business card saved as a file that you can share. Furthermore, it saves all the information such as telephone numbers, names, emails, addresses, photographs, etc. vCard file supports various email clients like MS Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc.
Table of Content
Why Import VCF Contacts to Outlook?
There can be many reasons behind converting VCF to Microsoft Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010. Outlook is the most popular email client and it facilitates some unique features for the users. Some unique features attract the user to import VCF file to Outlook contacts. Along with this, there are also some reasons due to which users want to import contacts. Let’s take a look.
- MS Outlook provides proper information about user contacts.
- It features an easily understandable interface for all technical or novice users.
- In addition, the Outlook application can be connected to just about any network.
- Provides higher security than other email clients or services.
- Allows to sync with other devices like mobile phone etc.
Professionally Import VCF to Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013 in Bulk
After taking all the reasons into consideration we suggest an alternate solution to resolve the error which is the VCF MS Outlook Import Tool. Due to some reasons users primarily opt for manual methods. Thus, users should be aware of the fact manual ways contain drastic drawbacks. That is it is a lengthy and time-consuming procedure to perform the conversion task. it proves difficult in the case of the novice user.
So in the above section, we have discussed a reliable tool to import VCF contacts to Outlook. This tool facilitates some unique features. Furthermore, it supports transferring data in all versions of MS Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 365. This software also allows you to add vCard to PST file in a bulk. Therefore, this application is a reliable solution to adding VCF files to Outlook successfully.
Complete Steps to Import Multiple VCF Files to Outlook
Under this, we are going to discuss the working steps of the professional tool. Simply follow the following steps to perform the import process effectively.
- First, you have to download and launch the software into your local machine.
- Click on the Add File tab to choose the VCF file from the desktop.
- Now, you have to select the contacts you want to export.
- Preview the contacts and tap on Export after selecting the required folders. Then, the software pop-ups three options in your screen, you just have to opt for one-
Existing Microsoft Outlook (PST file)
Microsoft Outlook Profile
New Microsoft Outlook (PST File)
- In this step, you need to click on “Microsoft Outlook Profile”.
- After that just select any Profile options, hit on Export button to start the process.
- The tool will start importing multiple contacts from VCF to MS Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013.
- Finally, when the import process from VCF to Outlook Contacts is completed. You will be able to see it in your Outlook profile of the respective Outlook version you are using.
Manual Method to Import VCF Contacts to Outlook
Along with the professional tool, you can also go with the manual method. Here are generally two methods to perform this import task. Simply follow the steps that are listed below.
Method 1: Migrate Several VCF to Outlook 2013 & Later Versions
- Start the MS Outlook application or hit on your people option.
- Now, drag the vCard’s and drop them into the MS Outlook contacts page.
- At last, you are able to view your VCF contact into Outlook.
Method 2: Transfer Single vCard to Microsoft Outlook
- Start Outlook application and choose an option of File > Import and Export option.
- After that, an Import and Export Wizard dialog box pop up on your screen, choose the import a VCARD file (.vcf) option and hit on “Next”.
- Here, choose the VCF file from desktop and select the “Open” option.
- At last, in the left navigation panel you have to opt ‘your contacts’. So, now you are able to view your contacts that are imported successfully.
Let’s Wrap Up
Connectivity is a basic need for all who want to connect with each other. Thus, users always try to keep their contacts forever. At certain times, users may want to move towards Microsoft Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013 to connect with the users. Thus, in this blog, we have discussed several ways to import VCF contacts to Outlook Address Book. Also, we have suggested a third-party tool that will help you perform the import task for bulk contacts. However, you can choose any one of the suggested methods as per your convenience.
Q- How do I Import multiple contacts from VCF to Outlook 2016?
- Download the software and Open it.
- Tap Add File for selecting the VCARD file.
- Preview the contacts, and choose any export option.
- Add required settings for the file.
- Hit the Export button to start the import VCF contacts to Outlook process.
Q- Does Outlook application also sync contacts?
Yes, the Outlook’s two-way support ensures that any new contacts you add or existing contacts you edit will be synced between your device and Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013 accounts.
Q- Are contacts saved locally for Microsoft Outlook account?
Any new contact is saved in your default Contacts folder in Outlook account, and you will also check them under All contacts. However, if you want to keep the contact in a different folder, select the folder before creating the contact in Outlook application.