How to Archive Outlook.com Emails with Ease? Solved
Are you one of those who are looking for the best solution for how to archive Outlook.com emails? If your answer is YES! Then read this write-up to know about the complete process. Here, we will explain the easiest way to perform this task in a few simple steps. So, stay tuned with us to know the process.
Why is Archiving Outlook.com Emails Beneficial?
There are many reasons why users look to archive Outlook.com emails. Let’s know about a few of them:
- Users can keep email messages for legal or compliance reasons by archiving their Outlook web emails.
- Users can keep their emails and associated data for later use by archiving their Outlook.com emails.
- This also makes it simple to find your files fast when you need them urgently.
- Additionally, it might be helpful in cases of sudden data loss, where you might otherwise lose your important data.
What is the Process to Archive Outlook.com Emails?
You can simply move your emails from your inbox to the Archive mailbox if you’re using Outlook Web Application. It’s easy to archive emails on the Outlook.com account. To start utilizing it, complete these steps:
- Log in to your Outlook.com (OWA) account, then visit the Inbox page.
- Select Archive after selecting every email you want to save.
Instantaneously, all of the chosen emails will be archived. Go to the Archive folder and choose the email if you want to subsequently unarchive it. Next, users have to select the location where they wish to move their emails by clicking on Move in the top menu.
When archiving selective emails, hold down the “Ctrl” key while doing so. Select the checkbox next to each email you want to save. Click the “Mark/Archive” button on the toolbar directly above the folder headers after letting go of the “Ctrl” key.
Note: By following the above steps one can easily archive Outlook web emails without any issue. But what if the user wants to archive Outlook.com emails? In that case, go for the below-mentioned tool.
How to Archive Outlook Web Emails to Hard Drive?
To solve all this query we suggest you download Outlook.com Backup tool. This software will enable users to archive Outlook web emails, calendars, contacts, tasks, and notes into a local computer or any export option as well. The overall working of the application is very easy and simple as any novice user can also understand it better in easy parameters.
Just follow these simple steps to understand the entire conversion process better. Download the updated version of this application for your computers for hassle-free tasks.
Some Highlighted Features of this Software
Know the top best features of the tool to archive Outlook.com emails.
- Limitless archiving is done by using this precise solution to implement the process to archive Outlook web emails to a hard drive.
- The software is compatible with all the latest Windows and Mac OS editions, so users can easily archive Outlook.com emails. Therefore, it is possible to offer users the utmost convenience with this software.
- Users can easily archive Outlook.com emails in PST, MBOX, PDF, EML, MSG, VCF, ICS, and other file formats easily.
- The “Date Filter”, “Delete After Download“, and “Incremental Backup” options is available in this software, which is again beneficial for users.
- Archive OWA emails with multiple names by using the “File Naming Convention” feature.
Step–by–Step Process to Archive Outlook.com Emails
User will have to follow the below steps for completing the task in the best possible manner:
Step-1. Install the Tool on your Windows or Mac OS. Then, enter the account credentials of Outlook.com email in the software interface.
Step-2. After that, Select the Export Format option according to your requirement, as this tool offers multiple export options.
Step-3. Users will have to select the mailbox items from the Select Category section to archive Outlook web emails.
Step-4. Now, browse the destination path for saving final output data.
Step-5. Finally, click on Start button to start the archive OWA emails and see the live status as well.
Bringing All Together
In the above article, we have explained the complete process of archiving Outlook.com emails. You can go with the manual solution mentioned in this write-up. But if you want to archive Outlook web emails to the hard drive then using professional software will enable you to do so. There are thousands of users who want to know the solution for this procedure. If you are also looking for a similar application then download the above solution.
We hope after reading this post user will not face any issues in the completion of this task.