Fix Backup File Contains Unrecognized Data and Cannot be Used Error With Complete Data
As we all know, Windows XP version used to have a built-in NTBackup utility, with the help of which the user used to make a backup of his Windows data in BKF format. And that user used to store that backup file anywhere due to which that backup file got corrupted for any reason whether it was virus infection, hard disk crash, or any other reason.
Due to the user’s carelessness, the backup file gets corrupted. If something similar has happened to you or there is some error showing in the Windows backup file, then this article is for you, today we are going to discuss fixing such an error which is Windows Backup Bkf file has been visited too many times.
Error “Backup File Contains Unrecognized Data and Cannot be Used”
Reasons Behind Showing This Unrecognized Data Error
There are many reasons behind this error “Backup File Contains Unrecognized Data and Cannot be Used” appearing, which is very hectic to discuss one by one, but we have discussed the most important reasons below:
- There is a high chance of getting this error when the user tries to restore BKF backup files created in Windows XP with the help of NTBackup utility on latest version of Microsoft windows 11, 10, 8, or latest Windows server.
- A similar issue happens when users attempt to extract a faulty backup file. Any factor, including a virus assault, software malfunction, hard drive failure, CRC error, and others, may be the cause of BKF file corruption.
The image we have added above has a user’s query as to why he had to face this error. Let us move on to your solution
Solution to Fix Backup File Contains Unrecognized Data and Cannot be Used Error
No manual solution will work to clear this error, you need to take the help of a professional solution to fix this error. And the best PCVITA BKF Repair Tool is there to fix this “Backup File Contains Unrecognized Data and Cannot be Used” error. This software completely fixes any kind of corruption or error in your backup file and saves your data in its original format on your system, after which you can use that data anywhere. There are lots of advanced features in this software that you can try to use after downloading its demo version. If you have a backup file created on the latest version of Windows and this error is coming into it, you can fix it with the help of this software.
How to Use this Software to Resolve This Error?
- Download & install this professional software and open it on any Microsoft Windows Version
- After the opening, Click the Open button in the menu bar and then browse the .bkf file on the software panel
- Thereafter, select the scanning modes as per your backup file corruption
- If you want to view your backup files data, so click the Preview button in the menu bar
- After that, Click the Extract button and then select the destination path for the resultant data and finally click the Extract option
Most of the users have faced this “Backup File Contains Unrecognized Data and Cannot be Used” error while restoring their data. To fix this error, we have discussed the most proven solution in this article, and you can solve this error very easily with the help of that solution. If you try to fix this error with the help of the NTBackup utility, be careful because restoring data with the NTBackup utility may also delete all data from corrupted Windows backup files. If you want to save your data then use our given solution.