Backup Rediffmail Inbox – Secure & Easy Data Backup Solution
Why is there a need to backup Rediffmail inbox if the data stored on cloud is safe and the security measures of the webmail can keep it away from the threats?
This was one of the many queries asked by users who are new to the cloud & do not have any idea about the threats involved.
Here, the risks to the cloud data and the solution to overcome them are explained. You just have to keep up with this article for every bit of information.
Now, before learning how to take Rediffmail backup, let’s find a few things about it.
Since Rediffmail is used by thousands of users worldwide, queries for backup are much more frequent than others.
There are various advanced features that are provided by Rediffmail to its users for managing the mailbox data. Availability at all times, remote accessibility and provides membership accounts for superior facilities, yet, there is a need to store the data locally.
Well, that is mostly because there are no safety measures offered by webmail clients to save the data from external threats.
Then, how can the data be saved?
Here’s How You Can Backup Rediffmail Inbox & Save the Data
Due to the lack of manual methods for this operation, going for a professional solution is the only choice left.
You can download up to 5 emails from the mailbox directly but more than that might take a lot of time since you need to save them one-by-one.
You can use the Intelligent IMAP Mail Backup Tool for Mac and apply all the features that the software provides.
Let’s take a look at the working steps of this tool and learn the advantages as well.
How to Create Rediffmail Backup Using the Software?
1. Install the software and enter the credentials for your Rediffmail account in the required fields. Fill the IMAP Server & Port No. details and Login.
2. Mark the radio button beside the Export Type and click on the Advance Settings options to apply filters.
3. Then, choose the naming pattern in the Naming Convention section to rename the files and set the dates in the Date-Filter.
4. Pick out a destination path as per desire in the Change field and mark the Delete after Download button to backup Rediffmail inbox and free up space.
5. Click on Start Backup button and the procedure will begin.
Once your data is exported, you can access it anytime on your local storage.
Now, moving on to the different features offered.
Various Functions of the Tool to Make the Process Easier
- Multiple File Formats: While creating a backup, the software offers different export types to the users to choose. You can select PST, PDF, MSG, MBOX, EML, HTML, EMLX, TXT, etc. option to save the files in.
- Date-Filter Option: The tool for Rediffmail backup allows you to export your data from a specific time-period. You can apply this filter and set the dates in the given fields of “from” and “to” & the data will be downloaded from the chosen period only.
- Delete After Download: If there is a need to remove the data from your mailbox to free up server space, you can use this feature. It will download the files you want & automatically remove them from the mailbox after export.
- Maintain Folder Hierarchy: This is a default feature which keeps the structure maintained when you backup Rediffmail inbox. It ensures that no changes are made to your folder structure or data and everything is kept the same.
- Incremental Backup Feature: Whenever you need to use the software again in future, you do not have to worry about duplicity. This feature exports only the new data received after the first backup to avoid any previous file being copied again.
- Split Outlook Data File: Upon choosing the PST option from the export type, you get to divide the large files into smaller sizes in MB or GB. This eliminates the risk of corruption due to large sizes.
Reasons to Backup Rediffmail Inbox Explained in the Given List
Rediffmail is a safe & secure email service, just a few circumstances or situations make it not so safe to keep all the emails in the mailbox.
- Messages saved on the cloud are not always safe.
- Threat of being hacked is always there.
- Account can get locked & you may not be able to retrieve it.
- Losing emails accidentally is also one of the major risks.
- Virus or malware attacks can lead to corruption & inaccessibility of the data.
Whenever there is a need to backup Rediffmail inbox, you will require a tool since there is no manual method for it available. With the help of the software explained here, it is quite easy to export the data within a little amount of time.
The major reasons for creating a backup are also explained here to help users with a clarity of why there is a need if the data is already stored on the cloud.