Convert Image to APNG – Why Use APNG Format & How to Convert?
Majorly users convert image to APNG because it is a raster graphic format & is an unofficial PNG format.
In the APNG file, there are multiple frames (each of PNG) representing an animation sequence. Due to which, similar visualization as a GIF file is given. APNG files provide support to 24-bit images and have 8-bit transparency.
This file format is backward compatible with the non-animated GIF files. Also, it uses the same extension i.e. .png and can be accessed by Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, etc.
Moreover, these files are stored as binary files & use the specifications of PNG.
To change image to APNG, you will find plenty of online converters while surfing the internet.
However, not every technique will be as useful because users have varieties of requirements and these tools do not accomplish them.
Don’t worry. We have a solution for you which will complete the conversion in a quick & painless motion.
But before that, we will take a look at the reasons for using the APNG format files. After that, you can learn about this trouble-free solution.
Why Should One Convert Image to APNG File Format?
- If you need images with line art like illustrations, drawings, comics, animations, etc. the APNG format comes in handy.
- The images will not lose any detail or quality after compressing them.
- Support for different types of digital images including graphics and photographs.
- Transparency for compression of digital images.
- It is a great choice for editing images without losing the quality during compression to make it perfect for storing & editing.
- Best for those who need animated images for various purposes.
Now, towards the methods for the same.
How Is It Possible to Change Image to APNG?
Due to the lack of methods available for conversion, users always get confused and start seeking help at forum sites.
We received the following query:
You can convert image to APNG by using the expert’s technique that we will be explaining below. This method is a one-stop solution for conversion of various images in bulk to your choice of format.
Let’s take a stroll towards learning about it.
Which is the One-Stop Solution that Helps to Convert Images in Bulk?
The Smart Image Conversion Software is what the experts recommend. The conversion steps of the procedure are:
1. Run the software on your Windows machine. Press the Add File(s) and Add Folder(s) button to select the files to change image to APNG.
2. Set the destination location for your converted files by hitting the Change Choose the Print option if you want to print these files.
3. In the new screen, choose the APNG format from the list of Export Formats.
4. Then, select the Resize Image option and enter the sizes in the Set Width & Set Height fields.
5. Finally, start the procedure by clicking on the Convert button.
The files will take a moment to convert. Once that is done, you can find these files at the chosen location & access them.
Software to Convert Image to APNG Provides Many Benefits
Following are the features of the tool:
- Multiple Formats to Choose: Other than APNG, there are various other formats that you can choose to convert the files in. Moreover, you shall find no trouble in converting any type of image in a single shot.
- No Loss of Image Quality: It is possible to convert images in bulk with the help of this software. Along with that, the tool ensures that the quality of the image is not lost and you can turn the image to APNG with the same details.
- Rearrange the Order of Images: After adding the images, users can rearrange the order of the files either by using the Move Up or Move Down Also, if you have added wrong images, use the Remove or Remove All options to get rid of them.
- Preview All Added Images: Before converting the files you have added, you can preview them. There is an option “Preview” which allows you to look at the images separately before going into the conversion.
- Option to Resize the Files: Before you convert image to APNG, users can easily change the size of their images. They just have to choose the Resize Image option and enter the sizes for width of the file and the height of the file.
- Make Tool Available on Windows: The software is available for Windows OS machines. Users having Windows OS 7, 8.1, 8, 10 (32 or 64-bit), & 11 (64-bit) can avail this software. It has a user-friendly interface which allows conversion with no technicalities.
That’s All About Conversion
When the concern is about multiple images, users should always go for the expert choice. The software to convert image to APNG is explained here because it is the best solution available. Users have various features to apply during the conversion.
Since there is a lack of manual methods, it becomes difficult for users to find the right solutions. This guide offers all the information required for converting your desired files to the APNG format.