Convert TIFF to DOC – How to Change TIFF to DOC? Explained!
Don’t know how to convert TIFF to DOC? Want a simple solution for changing the images in bulk? Don’t worry, here we have it covered.
TIFF file format is a great format for security matters but to make changes in a text image is not possible. In order to make the changes in the text images, it is important to change it to an editable file.
TIFF files do not contain any links inside them which keeps the security on top but cannot be exported in bulk.
The major reason for learning how to change TIFF to Word document is to edit the texts.
For those users who want to open a high-resolution TIFF image in Word, there is no option available. No matter you create it or receive it via email, it is not possible to open this image in the MS Word document.
You will have to convert the image in order to make any changes in it. Once it is in an editable format, you can make the changes and convert it back to TIFF format if needed.
The methods for converting images are explained in the section below.
Methods to Convert TIFF to DOC Format Are Given Here
If you want to change the text of an image, you have to first convert your image to editable format. The methods to do so are the Intuitive Solution and Free & Manual Technique.
With the help of the first method i.e. Intuitive Solution, users get the benefit to change the procedure according to their needs.
Users who want to change the images in bulk can use this solution.
In case you want to convert 2-3 images only, you can choose the manual method.
Check how these techniques work one-by-one.
Change TIFF to Word Document With the Help of the Intuitive Solution
Use the Image Conversion Tool to change the images in bulk without losing even a bit of image-quality.
This software has a lot of features to work with such as:
- Choose any format: PDF, PNG, BMP, HTML, JPG, TEXT(Base64), etc.
- Preview images before converting to ensure the right images are added
- Option to change the order of images by using Move Up or Down feature
- Allows eliminating wrong images via Remove or Remove All functions
- To convert TIFF to DOC in bulk, choose Add File(s) or Folder(s) option
- Use the Resize Image option to change the size of the end results
- Keep the image quality & folder structure the same during the entire task
- Supports conversion of multiple images on all latest & prior Windows version
- Ability to create a single file or separate files for all the images converted
- Avail the option to change Page Layout Settings as per user’s requirement
Follow the Instructions Given Below to Change the Images
1. Start the process to change TIFF to Word Document
by starting the software. Insert the images for conversion using the Add File(s) or Add Folder(s) option.
2. You can also choose the destination location for the images after conversion by selecting the Change option.
3. Set the DOC format from the Export Type list.
4. Choose the Create DOC for Each Image or Create Single DOC for All Images radio button as per desire.
5. In the Page Layout Settings section, you can change the Margin size, set the Paper Orientation, & change the Page Size according to desire.
6. Click on the Convert button to begin the operation.
Manually Learning to Convert TIFF to DOC For Free
This procedure will be executed using the MS Word application. Applying the manual steps, we can change the images separately:
1. Open your Microsoft Word app and open the Blank Document.
2. Choose the Insert option. Click on the Pictures option & select the file you want to insert.
3. Once the image is added, you can make the changes in the file and click on the File button again.
4. Then, choose the Save As button. Choose the folder you want to save the file in.
5. Hit Save after completing all the actions.
Process to Change TIFF to Word Document Manually Has Disadvantages
- This procedure doesn’t provide a bulk operation. Users are required to execute the process again & again if there are more than one image for conversion.
- If you want to just open the image, there is no possibility for that. You can only convert the image.
- While converting images using this method, it takes a lot of time as users have to repeat the steps each time they want to convert the images.
- It also makes duplicate items and causes confusion among users.
When users feel the need to convert TIFF to DOC, they usually look for free methods. Well, the free method is available but is not as useful for those who want to perform bulk conversion. The process can only change a single picture at a time.
For a bulk transfer of images, the mentioned software has proven to be the best amongst all other techniques. Experts also favor to use the conversion tool whenever there is a need to change the format.