How to Download Emails from Rediffmail? – Step-by-Step Guide
Are you looking for solutions on how to download emails from Rediffmail lately? Then, your search ends here. In this article, you’ll find an expert solution through which you’ll be able to easily save Rediffmail emails.
Rediffmail is a web-based email service. It’s a popular hosting and messaging service. Since it stores its data on the web, you don’t know how secure your emails are. Therefore, downloading the emails would be a wise decision. As a matter of fact, most users are aware of the importance of saving their data offline that’s why they are searching for solutions to backup Rediffmail Inbox. Let’s take a look at one of the user queries asking about a solution to download his emails.
User Query: Hi there! I have been trying to download my emails present in the Rediffmail account manually. But, it’s taking more than usual time since I am saving them one by one. If anyone knows any tool or something that could speed up the process, I would really appreciate it.
Quick Steps to Download Emails from Rediffmail
Step 1. Download the tool mentioned below.
Step 2. Enter the Rediffmail credentials.
Step 3. Select one file format from various options.
Step 4. Choose the location where you want to save the emails.
Step 5. Finally, click Start to begin the process.
Why Save Rediffmail Emails?
Today’s modern era is working on email. Emails are not the only means of communication but are also crucial to any individual or organization. That’s why, it is very important to download emails from Rediffmail for security purposes.
Here are some of the user concerns that make them save their important emails offline.
- All data and emails saved on the cloud are not always safe.
- Fear of having their account hacked.
- When an account is locked, it is not possible to recover it.
- There are high chances of malware and virus attacks on webmail accounts.
Now, comes the question;
How to Save Rediffmail Emails? Learn the Download Method
Since there is no such effective manual method, you have to go with a professional solution to download all the emails from your Rediffmail account. We all know how important data is to us. So use a professional Mac IMAP Backup tool to download emails from Rediffmail safely.
You can try a demo version of this software which allows you to download 100 emails from Rediffmail. If you have a large number of emails then you can upgrade the plan anytime.
Let’s go through the software process without wasting your precious time.
Steps to Download Emails from Rediffimail Account
- Firstly, download the software by clicking the above button. Provide the credentials of your Rediffmail account and also fill in the IMAP Server and port No.
- Secondly, check the folder and file from the Export type and also select the Advanced Settings option to apply the filter.
- Select the File Naming Convention to rename the output data and if you want to download specific emails from Rediffmail, then apply the Date Filter.
- Choose the desired location by clicking the change button and check the Delete after Download button to download Rediffmail and free up space.
- Lastly, hit the Start button to begin the downloading process.
After completing the download process, you can easily access important emails at any time on your personal system.
Advanced Features of the Software
- This tool gives you multiple file format options to download and export Rediffmail data. It gives you HTML, PST, PDF, MSG, MBOX, etc. options to save your data. Choose accordingly.
- The Rediffmail download tool is designed with advanced technology to maintain your folder or sub-folder hierarchy during downloading. Everything is saved in the same manner.
- This software gives you another advanced option to apply the Date filter option. Sometimes users don’t want to download unnecessary data, so they can apply a filter to only download specific emails within a time period.
- If a user wants to free up server space and delete emails from the server after downloading, then use the “Delete After Download” option. It will automatically remove them from the mailbox after downloading.
- If you have huge Rediffmail data and download your data in PST format, this tool divides the large data into smaller sizes in MB or GB. This feature is to prevent corruption.
Q- Can I download emails from multiple Rediffmail mailboxes?
Yes. The tool doesn’t have any limitation on the number of mailboxes you want to download.
Q- Is the tool safe for saving Rediffmail emails?
Be assured that the tool is the safest option that you can trust. Because the tool is released in the market after going through all the necessary security checks.
Q- How much time is it going to take to complete the download process?
Well, it totally depends on the number of emails present in your Rediffmail account. If you have a large number of emails to download then it’s gonna take time but not more than usual.
Q- Will my emails be still there on the server even after the download?
Until and unless you choose the Delete After Download option, it will remain on the server and you can access them anytime.
In this technical tutorial, we provide you with the best solution to download your emails from your Rediffmail account. You don’t need to be too tech-savvy to operate this software. There is no manual method to do this. Here, we provide you with a straightforward solution that is quite easy to use and download your data within a short amount of time.