Explore the Techniques to Save Each Page Separately in PDF
Several users must have entered into a situation in which they have to take out some pages from a large PDF file to share them with others. If you are also in a similar situation, then reading this article will help you to save each page separately in PDF.
Sometimes for users, it becomes important to split the pages from a PDF file. There can be various reasons behind it like saving some pages to share via email as it has a size limit or saving time in accessing the required page data in PDF. However, some of the users are unaware of the methods to save page of PDF as separate file. So, here we have discussed and explained some techniques which can be used to separate the desired pages and save them in different PDF file.
Using Adobe Reader Pro Software to Save Each Page Separately in PDF
With the help of the Adobe Acrobat Pro software, users can separate pages from PDF files. To use this software, the user will need to pay the monthly/yearly charges which are high. So, the user who has the subscription can use it or can purchase it. Below we have discussed the steps.
- Launch the Adobe Acrobat Pro application and open the PDF file.
- Now click on View>Tools>Organize pages>Open. A window will open showing the PDF pages, now press the Split button.
- Then choose the options given in the Split By section and press the output section to set the path where the output will be saved.
- Finally, press the OK button to save page of PDF as separate file.
Is any Online Free Solution Available to Separate PDF Pages?
For users, there are multiple tools available to take out specific pages from the PDF file. However, it requires an internet connection. This method is useful for only those who have a PDF file of pages less than 500 and can split a PDF file into 20 files. So, to instantly save each page separately in PDF or to split a smaller number of pages, this tool can be used. follow the steps as explained below
- Open the Adobe online split tool in the browser, and upload/drag and drop a PDF.
- Choose the file to split pages from. After uploading the file, sign in.
- Choose the pages you want to keep in a newly created PDF.
- Then press the Split button to save page of PDF as separate file.
Note – before using these methods the user should know that the chances of losing crucial data are high and it’s a time-consuming task. And using the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is not economical as the charges of the application are high.
Using the Smart Method to Save Each Page Separately in PDF
Using the free tools to split and save pages from a large/multiple PDF is not the ideal solution as it takes time. So, in this case, the PDF file Split & Merge Tool is the perfect solution as it can split PDF pages from multiple or large PDF files easily in a single attempt. It maintains the formatting and keeps the attachments.
This tool provides the facility to create a new file or save the output in the existing file. Moreover, this can also merge large PDF files into one file. The utility is compatible with both Windows OS and Mac OS.
Step by Step Instructions to Save Page of PDF as Separate File
Below are the steps that have been mentioned to split the PDF file pages. Read them and follow sequentially.
- Download and run the software on the local system. then press the Add Files / Add Folder option to load the PDF files. Don’t forget to mark the Split option.
Note – The User level password will be needed if the PDF file is secured with a password.
- Then in the Split & merge tab choose the Split by Each Page option.
- After that, press the “Change” button and set the destination for saving the split file.
- Finally, hit the Split button to save each page separately in PDF.
So, by following the above-mentioned steps, users will be able to split the pages of a PDF file easily.
At any given point in time, users are required to save each page separately in PDF. There can be multiple reasons for that. However, some of the users don’t know the method to execute the process. So, in this article, we have explained some of the useful techniques that can be used to save page of PDF as separate file. Here, we have an option to either use Adobe Acrobat Pro or use the online free tool. However, if the user has multiple files and wants to split them then they can the automated tool.
Q1. What methods are available to save each page separately in PDF file?
You can use manual methods like using Free Online tools, and Adobe Acrobat. In case of having multiple PDF files, then consider using the automated software that is mentioned in this post.
Q2. Is there any file size restriction applied when using this utility to separate Adobe PDFs?
No, the software does not impose any kind of limitation on the size of the file. Insert as many files as you want to.
Q3. Can I use this tool to separate Adobe PDF document for every single page?
Yes, you can use the “Split by Each Page” option which is available in the tool.