Want to Export PST to Mac Mail? Explore the Best Solutions Here!
If you are an Outlook user who wants to export PST to Mac Mail, then do not worry! You are fortunate enough to reach here. With the help of this blog, we will tell the users about the best and result-oriented approaches to move PST to Mac OS Mail in an effective way. Read on further and get your PST files exported to Mac Mail using minimum effort!
Top Reasons to Move Outlook PST File to Mac Mail
- Organizational Requirement: Sometimes, an Outlook user switches to a new organization where Mac Mail is the default email client. Then, it becomes a major requirement for them to export emails from Outlook to Mac Mail.
- Data Sharing: Various personal and professional necessities force us to share Outlook PST data with Mac OS users. In those cases, data migration from Outlook to Mac Mail becomes a compulsory action.
- Switching Platform: Under circumstances like changing the Operating System from Windows to Mac OS, Outlook users need to export PST files to Mac Mail to access the Outlook data in Mac OS.
Now that you know the reasons behind this file conversion, let’s move to the finest approaches to export Outlook data file to Mac Mail!
Related Blog: Import PST to AirMail Mac
How to Export PST to Mac Mail via Manual Workaround?
Here comes the free solution to transfer emails from Outlook PST to Mac Mail. You can perform the conversion by following the steps in sequence:
- First of all, make sure that you have Mac Outlook installed on Mac Machine.
- Now, go to File>> Menu>> Import to move Outlook to Mac Mail application.
- When the wizard appears, select Outlook Data File(.pst or .olm) radio button and proceed further by clicking the bottom-right arrow to export PST to Mac Mail.
- From Choose a File Type window, select Outlook for Windows Data File (.pst) and click on next arrow.
- Navigate to the Outlook PST file and select it to import the file in Mac Outlook application.
- Once the import is complete, hit the Done button. Then you can access Windows Outlook PST file on Outlook for Mac.
- Now, you need to drag and drop the folder containing PST data in the Mac OS desktop. This will convert PST to Mac Mail supported MBOX format.
- Open Mac Mail application which is the default email application of Mac OS. Import the converted MBOX file in Mac Mail by applying the native options.
Limitations of Manual Method
- This approach requires the installation of Outlook for Mac
- Users must be technically skilled to correctly perform the tricky steps
- Improper implementation of the steps may lead to data loss
Looking for the Smart Solution to Transfer Outlook Data File to Mac Mail?
Since the native method comes with different challenges, users often end up searching for a reliable solution to effortlessly export PST data from Outlook to Mac Mail. With Mac PST Converter, users migrate PST to multiple Mac OS supported formats without any hassle. It is capable enough to convert the Outlook PST file to MBOX, EML, EMLX, MSG, PDF, VCF, ICS file format. It also allows to bulk import PST files to MBOX format in Mac OS. Besides, it ensures to preserve the original folder structure without any risk of data loss.
Steps to Export PST to Mac Mail using PST file conversion tool are
Step 1. Launch PST to Mac Mail Exporter Tool.
Step 2. Add one or more Outlook PST file for conversion.
Step 3. Choose the target Mac Mail supported file format.
Step 4. Choose the location to save exported PST data.
Step 5. Click on Export button to export PST to Mac Mail.
Let’s read some user queries regarding PST to Mac Mail Export
Yes, Mac PST Converter is a top-notch software that lets users to convert unlimited number of PST files to export PST to Mac Mail.
Yes, the tool is designed in such a manner that it is capable of converting PST to Mac Mail on Mac OS 10.8 and all the above versions including the latest 10.15 (Catalina).
Yes, users only need to select the MBOX option during the conversion process to export Outlook to Mac Mail.
In order to export PST to Mac Mail, users need to convert the PST file to Mac Mail supported MBOX format. With the help of this post, users can follow the manual as well as the automated solution as per the choice. However, the manual method exposes a couple of limitations, hence adopting the professional tool is indeed the best choice.