Learn Multiple Ways to Extract Certain Pages from a PDF File
Need to Extract certain pages from a PDF to share them with others. However due to some issues you are unable to do it. So, just relax and read this post, and explore the in-depth knowledge provided here.
Nowadays, we see that all the data is accessed or shared in PDF format only. Because it’s easy to use and it doesn’t compromise the file formatting and size, PDF maintains it. These file format has been used at the user-level and industry level. But sometimes it becomes an urgent case to extract specific pages from PDF files. Though at an industry level it might be possible to save certain pages of a PDF. But what about the user-level part?
How can they do this task of pulling out some pages from a PDF document? Let’s explore here…
List of Techniques That a User Can Use to Extract Particular Pages from PDF
Using the Adobe Acrobat PRO DC
If the user has sensitive data with them and wants to extract a few pages from the PDF file. Then they can buy and use the Adobe Acrobat DC Pro. As it is a professional tool, so the user will need to buy this version to use it. It opens a wide range of features that a user can use by paying about Rs.1200/month.
We have mentioned the steps to proceed with the process and extract certain pages from PDF
- Open the Adobe Acrobat DC Pro and select the Tools tab -> Organize files.
- A list of operation options will appear under “Organize Files”, choose the Extract option.
- Then press the Extract button on top.
- Now using the drop-down menu, choose the Even Pages, Odd Pages, Landscape Pages, Portrait Pages, or All Pages.
- Now to pull out the particular pages, select the first page that you want to extract and press & hold the Ctrl button and use the mouse to scroll down and select the needful pages for extraction.
- After the pages complete the page selection, find the Extract button above and extract to Extract certain pages from a PDF.
- After that, a page will open with extracted pages. Now go to the File tab and save it with a name.
- Finally, open the resultant extorted pages PDF in your system.
Using Google Chrome to Extract Specific Pages from PDF
Here, the idea and approach will be different. By using the printing option, we will be pulling certain pages from a PDF. The user will need to open the PDF file on Google Chrome and then select the pages to pull out of the PDF file. After that press the print logo and press the Save as PDF option. Chooses the Page option and hit the print button. Then select the folder in which the resultant files will be saved.
Extract Certain Pages from a PDF in a Simpler Way (Tool Oriented)
Few users can go with Adobe Reader to get the task done. Some users will use the free solution. However, sometimes the free solution doesn’t work properly when a lot of PDF pages need to be extracted. So, here the user can use the Tool to Split PDF files, which is a simple and short solution. It can Extract Particular Pages from PDF and in a new or existing file. Moreover, this tool can be split the owner-level restriction used in both Windows and Mac OS.
Steps to use this tool for pulling out pages from the PDF
- Install the tool and then run it on your system. And select the Split radio button.
- Now add the files or a folder by pressing the Add files/Add folders option.
- Enter the User-level Password for a specific PDF file if it has any else carry on with the process by pressing the next button.
- Under the Split option tab and choose the option that you want.
- Set the path to save to file of extracted Pages from PDF using the Change option.
- Finally, hit the Split button to execute the process.
Note – If the PDF files have the User Level protection, then the password needs to be entered else the tool will not be able to extract certain pages from a PDF. So, the user should enter the password.
Sometimes it becomes an issue when a user is unable to extract certain pages from a PDF. The different solution works for different scenarios. However, there are a few methods which we have discussed above that will surely give users a better result in the form of extracting and saving the required pages from a PDF file.
SO, here we have explained some manual which includes pulling out data using Adobe Reader Pro and using Google chrome. If both the methods are not suitable then the software which we have mentioned above will surely help you.