How Can I Recover Permanently Deleted Files from Recycle Bin – Get Solution
Data is more important for everyone and no one can afford to lose any of it. But sometimes, people use the “Shift + Delete” button when they want to erase files or folders from the computer. In this situation, users need to recover permanently deleted files from recycle bin.
Therefore, in this blog, we are going to explain different ways to know how to restore deleted items in recycle bin in Windows 10.
Table of Content:
The following write-up will discuss the issues and solutions to recover permanently deleted files from recycle bin. Let us explore the content before proceeding:
Let us assume the following scenario to help understand the situation in a better way,
Yesterday, I had accidentally deleted a folder from my computer. I deleted those files using Shift+Del keys and so it got permanently deleted. But, now how can I recover my files from the recycle bin. Can anyone Suggest how to restore deleted items in recycle bin windows 10?
Also Read: Recover Permanently Deleted Files from PC
Some Factors Causing Permanent Deletion
Before implementing the solution you first need to know the most common cause of data loss. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Malware includes viruses along with other applications like trojan horses and worms.
- Accidental deletion of crucial or important files.
- Unexpected PC shutdown or software failure.
- Damage due to a power outage or surge.
- The partition structure is corrupted or damaged.
- Roughly eject the external hard drive.
Techniques to Recover Permanently Deleted Files from Recycle Bin
In this section, different approaches are described to restore deleted data from recycle bin. Users can choose any method as per their requirement:
- Retrieve files from recycle bin
- Use Windows Backup file (if any)
- Advanced Solution to recover the files
Find out how each method helps in the required field.
Technique 1: Restore Deleted Files to their Original Locations
Usually, after deleting files using the Delete key, they are shifted to Recycle Bin (A temporary storage where deleted files are stored for 30 days) and then get automatically deleted. If you realize that you have erased some important files, then check Recycle Bin and retrieve all files from there.
- Open Recycle Bin by double-clicking on its icon located on your PC
- Find the Particular File you want to recover
- Right-Click on that file and hit on Restore option to recover permanently deleted files from recycle bin
- Now, you can easily view all the deleted files in their Original Location
Technique 2: Restore Deleted Items in Recycle Bin after Empty via Windows Backup
If you have permanently deleted a folder and cannot find it in the Recycle Bin, this may happen if you have already emptied the recycle bin. In such a scenario, you can either use the Windows backup file to restore data to the previous state or you can use a third-party tool to recover permanently deleted files from recycle bin.
Note: This method will only work if the user has created a backup file in history. If there is no backup, users can go for the third-party tool.
If you are using Windows Backup to restore deleted items in recycle bin in windows 10, then you can follow this procedure to get back all deleted files or documents:
- Select Start icon >> Control Panel>> System and Maintenance
- Then, Click on the Backup and Restore option to recover permanently deleted files from recycle bin
- Hit on Restore my files and you can simply follow the instructions provided in this wizard
What If Manual Method Does Not Work?
If you had emptied the recycle bin earlier and forgot to take a backup, then you can opt for a reliable solution which is Hard Drive Data Recovery Tool. The software is designed to recover permanently deleted files from any hard drive. This software also helps to retrieve corrupt or lost data from the system hard drive or external hard drive. Further, the tool is capable enough to retain the folder structure and keeps the original formatting intact. Here are the steps that will help to recover deleted data from system drives:
- Download and Install the Hard Disk Recovery tool on your desktop.
- Select the partition and click on the Scan button.
- Select files or folders which you want to restore and hit on the Save button to start saving all the selected files.
There are a lot of people who might experience data loss as they will not be able to restore deleted items in recycle bin windows 10 OS. Thus, in this blog, we have covered some manual tricks by which users can recover permanently deleted files from recycle bin. Else, users can take the help of a third-party tool. With this application, users can retrieve permanently deleted data, including videos, documents, pictures, etc., from the Windows machine in a trouble-free way.