Know How to Export Autocomplete Email Addresses Outlook 2016 in MAC
In this blog, I am going to show you how to export autocomplete email addresses Outlook 2016 into file formats like PST, PDF, VCF, TXT, HTML, and MSG using this tool to export Outlook cached contacts.
As you know autocomplete email addresses are the cached contacts that appear as soon as you type a letter in a ‘To’ field. This becomes convenient for a Mac Outlook user because you don’t have to type the whole thing.
In Mac Outlook these cached contacts are also called Recent Addresses. The location of these recent addresses in Mac Outlook 2016 is:
\Users\\Library\Group Containers\UBF8T346G9.Office\Outlook\Outlook 15 Profiles\\Data\Recent Addresses
However, these Mac Outlook contacts are different from Windows Outlook. Because they do not synchronize to the Microsoft exchange server. Also, Outlook for Mac generates its local database for these Recent Addresses. This local database does not roam with your account. Every time you open your Outlook account on a different Mac system, it will start generating its own local database for Recent Addresses.
Because of this limitation people usually look for or tools or solutions to export autocomplete email addresses of Mac Outlook.
How to Export Autocomplete Email Addresses Outlook 2016 in Mac OS X
Mac Outlook’s recent addresses have the OLK file format. You can also purchase an OLK converter or exporter to do this task. but the problem is these tools are designed for overall Mac Outlook functionality. Hence, they can be expensive considering you just want to export your autocomplete email addresses in Mac Outlook.
But don’t you worry! We have a tool that is specially designed for Mac Outlook’s recent addresses. With the help of this tool, you can recover and export these cash contact to PST PDF, VCF, TXT, HTML, and MSG. Now, let us see its working:
Step 1: After installing the software, you can choose Auto Location, or manually browse Outlook Profiles/Identities on Mac OS X. Then, click on Next.
Additional Functionalities That Come With This tool
After learning how to export autocomplete email addresses Outlook 2016, it is time to know this tool thoroughly. It is a unique software that you will not find anywhere else. Let’s have a look at all the additional features you get in this remarkable tool.
1. This utility has been devised to recover and export autocomplete email addresses of Outlook for Mac.
2. The tool gives you options to either manually or automatically locate autocomplete email addresses from profiles of MAC Outlook 365 / 2019 / 2016 and identities of the 2011 Mac Outlook.
3. This software works smoothly with both OLK 14 & OLK 15 versions of Mac Outlook files.
4. Various export formats are given in this tool like: PST / VCF / MSG / PDF / TXT/ HTML
Check the list of the platforms of these file formats:
- PST: Outlook for Windows, Exchange clients, Windows messaging.
- VCF: It is a Virtual contact file and can be shared on various emails and other messaging platforms.
- MSG: Microsoft Outlook and Exchange.
- PDF: it is a portable document file, hence universally compatible.
- TXT: Any word or TextEdit document.
- HTML: for the World Wide Web.
5. You have the freedom to create different vCard versions: 4.0 / 3.0 / 2.1 version (by default tool generates 4.0 version).
6. The tool provides two ways to create PDF & VCF files:
- Create separate files for each autocomplete email address.
- Create a single file for all autocompletes email addresses.
Specifications & Requirements For The Tool
Hard Disk Space
100 MB of hard disk space should be available
4 GB is required
1GHz processor (2.4 GHz is recommended)
Java JDK & JRE 8 need to be installed in the Mac system to run the software. To download, Click Here
macOS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), MacOS X 10.9(Mavericks), MacOS X 10.10 (Yosemite), MacOS X 10.11 (El Capitan), macOS X 10.12 (Sierra), macOS X 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS X 10.14 (Mojave), macOS X 10.15 (Catalina)
You have just learned how to export autocomplete email addresses Outlook 2016. However, this tool is compatible with Mac Outlook 2011 and Office 365. This software cannot only export recent addresses but recover them as well. There is a demo edition of this tool available for free. The demo version will export 10 items for free. You can try it by clicking on the download button. (Also kindly carefully read all the system specifications and requirements sections before downloading this tool).