Outlook Calendar is an amazing way to maintain schedule and keep track of daily events. It allows users to manage meetings and routine from the email application Outlook. However, users may need to access the monthly calendar on the go or when the computer is switched off. For those situations, they need to print Outlook calendar and create a hard copy for 24/7 access. In this write-up, users will know how to print outlook monthly calendar with all details.
“As I use a sharing computer in my hostel, I want to print my Outlook calendar and have it with me all the time. But I am not aware of any method that allows me to print calendar with monthly data. Can anyone tell me how to print outlook monthly calendar with all details.”
“I am in need to export my monthly calendar in a printed format outside of Outlook for legal purposes. For which, I need to create a customized PDF file of Outlook calendar with all details. Is it possible to add Bates Number and Date Stamp in the PDF file? Kindly confirm.”
MS Outlook provides an option to print Outlook calendar monthly data with all details. In some simple steps, users can print it and keep the hard copy.
1. Open Outlook and navigate to the Calendar view.
2. Here, select the calendar of your requirement.
3. Click on File -> Print.
4. From the Settings section, select Monthly Style and then, click on Print Options.
5. A new dialogue box will appear. In the start and end field, enter the starting and ending date of a month.
6. Specify the printer name (most preferably Microsoft Print to PDF) and click on Print button.
7. The calendar data will get printed with all the details of that month.
This manual method is fine for printing the monthly Outlook calendar. But it does not provide much scope for customization. Whenever there is a need for additional optimization in PDF file like adding Bates Number, or change Page Orientation or margin, PST Reader Pro tool is the ideal solution to perform this task. This Outlook PST to PDF Converter allows users to print Outlook monthly calendar with all details in a customized format.
This complete software can also convert Outlook emails to PDF with attachments. Its demo version is available for free while the full version comes at an affordable price.
The method of running this application is as mentioned below.
1. Open the application and add PST file.
2. In the preview screen, select Calendar from the left panel.
3. When all the calendar schedules are visible, click on start date tab to sort the data according to the date.
4. Scroll to find out the calendar schedules of the required month and check the boxes beside all required entries.
5. Click on Export Selected and click on Print option.
6. Apply various PDF based settings on this section.
7. Select the saving location and click on Export button.
Thus, users can print Outlook monthly calendar from this PDF file with all the details.
A number of PDF file customization is possible with this program, such as:
Users often need to print Outlook calendar monthly for offline usage. By following this guide on how to print Outlook monthly calendar with all details, the users can get the job done in no time. The manual technique allows users to print monthly calendar data for free. But, if users need to customize the PDF file and are trying to avoid data loss, they can take the help of the suggested application.