How to Send Emails from Gmail to WhatsApp? Easy Process in Two Steps
Today, we will be giving the answer to the users who ask how to send email from Gmail to WhatsApp. Since WhatsApp provides us with the benefit of exchanging messages, images, audio, videos, and even documents.
It is easy to communicate through WhatsApp if you urgently need something. Emails take time and you cannot be sure that the person has read your email or not, delaying the urgency.
This is why users want to send email from Gmail to WhatsApp but, can that be done? If yes, how?
Well, we will be answering all your questions. For that, we have a solution, in fact, the only solution that is known to share the message to WhatsApp from Gmail.
To find that out, read this blog until the end and you will have all the answers to your question.
Learn How to Send Email from Gmail to WhatsApp?
Here, you will learn that the Gmail messages that you want to move to WhatsApp can’t be shared directly. There is no way to do so. But, do not stress out as we have the answer to that as well.
This process will have two steps to it:
1. Download the Gmail message and Save it as PDF
2. Send the Resultant PDF to WhatsApp
Let’s find out how this process works.
Step 1 – Send Email from Gmail to WhatsApp Via Conversion
To start the process, you first have to download the Gmail message to your local computer. Now, download the EML to PDF converter software for easily converting the downloaded message to PDF.
Why PDF? Because it can easily be sent or shared on WhatsApp without any issues. This tool will help you to export your message file along with the attachments associated with it.
Pay Attention: The mentioned tool is for sharing single or selective emails from Gmail. If you want to send more than a few emails or in bulk, you should go for the Gmail Backup Tool.
This software will help you export multiple emails in batch mode simultaneously without causing any troubles.
Given wizard for conversion offers an option to save and export the resultant file. Also, you can apply advance settings and filters as per your requirement.
The software to learn how to send email from Gmail to WhatsApp is compatible with all the versions of Windows OS.
It maintains the folder hierarchy, keeps the message header of the email attachments intact, offer a preview of the emails in different modes, and a lot more.
The working of the tool is also easy, follow the steps to convert the messages:
1. Download and Launch the application and choose the folder containing your file from the left panel.
2. Now, go for the Export Selected option and choose the file you want to export.
3. From the Select Export Type window, mark the PDF radio button and hit Apply Settings option.
4. After that, choose the Browse button and navigate for a destination location for the resultant file.
5. At last, hit the Export button to finish the conversion process.
Your file will be saved as a PDF file in your desired location. Now, you can go through the next step and completely send the resultant to WhatsApp.
Step 2 – Send Email from Gmail to WhatsApp After Conversion
Now, you have the PDF file in your local computer. Following steps will show you how to share these on WhatsApp:
1. Open a web browser and go to the web.whatsapp.com link.
2. Launch WhatsApp on your Android and click on the three vertical dots and choose WhatsApp Web option.
3. After that, click on the Scan QR Code option and the scan the code.
4. Now, select the Document option on the top right corner from the contact you want to share it with.
5. Choose Document icon and browse for the PDF file you converted.
6. Hit Open button and press the Send button to share the file.
Note: If you want to send more than just one file, that can be done too. Select the files you want to export via the software and once you have downloaded them, hit ctrl and select all the resultant PDF while sharing them on WhatsApp.
This is the simple and easy answer for how to send email from Gmail to WhatsApp.
Here We End!
Users can send the messages from Gmail that they want to any contact on WhatsApp but for that they need to export it to PDF first. There can be many reasons to do so such as fast communication, sharing emails with a lot of people without disclosing anyone’s identity with the broadcast feature etc.
For the conversion process, we have mentioned two applications, one for single or selective emails, second for bulk email export. Choose whichever is suited for you best.
And then you can easily send email from Gmail to WhatsApp via the WhatsApp Web feature.