How to Import Excel Contacts to Lotus Notes in Easy Steps?
Excel is a Microsoft spreadsheet program, a component of the Office for Business Applications product family. It allows users to formats, organize & calculate data in spreadsheets.
On the other hand, Lotus Notes, also known as IBM Notes, is a popular email client and client-server platform for communicating and storing emails, calendars, contacts, etc., and exporting mailbox items in NSF file format.
So let’s take a closer look at the solution to convert Excel to Lotus Notes NSF seamlessly. Let’s discuss.
Automatic Solution to Import Excel Contacts to Lotus Notes
There is no direct conversion solution to complete this process. Hence, we have created the perfect utility developed by a team of experts to display instant results without spending a lot of time and effort. Excel Contacts to VCF Converter Tool is an effective solution that allows users to convert multiple or unlimited number of Excel files to vCard.
It is developed with advanced technology algorithms to understand the queries we receive from users. This software has several unique features so that unlimited data can be easily converted without data loss. This utility also supports converting files to various formats.
How to Import Excel Contacts to Lotus Notes? – Software Steps
To import contacts from Excel workbook to Lotus Notes, first, the user needs to convert the contact information from Excel (XLS, XLSX) to the VCF file format supported by the Lotus Notes application. Perform the following steps correctly:
- Install and Run the mentioned utility in your system to start the conversion process
- From the software panel, choose the Browse option to add files or add folders and select the data from your system
- Once the Excel file is properly set up in the software, users can view the details of the Excel file
- Now map the field properties of the Excel file to the properties of the vCard file
- Different versions of vCard:
The Software offers three options:
- Empty Email Addresses – Allow importing of empty email addresses
- Single vCard File – Allows the creation of a single VCF file for all contacts
- vCard Version – Select a different vCard file version
- Now browse the location to view the converted vCard file.
Import vCard Contacts to Lotus Notes
- Now Launch the Lotus Notes Email client and provide the username and password credentials to log in to your account
- Now go to the Contacts section to add Excel contacts to your Lotus Notes profile
- On the account interface, click the “More” option and select “Import Contacts” from the dropdown menu
- Now browse for the exported VCF file from the conversion process above and click the “Open” button
- If the number of contacts imported from Excel to Lotus Notes is more than 250, a pop-up window appears, do you want to continue? Click the “Yes” button
- Users can use Next tab to preview contacts before they are imported into their notes
- Now click on “Import” option to transfer the contacts from Excel to Lotus Notes application
- After a few moments, the imported contacts will appear in your Lotus Notes account’s address book.
In this contact conversion guide, we cover the method to import Excel Contacts to Lotus Notes account. The process is simple and easy for all types of users. read all the mentioned guide and get your issue resolved in no time. If you have any questions, you can contact us via live chat support.