Best Solution to Resolve “An Inconsistency was Encountered in The Requested Backup File” Error
As we all know that BKF file is an auto-generated Windows Data Backup file from Windows XP onwards. Which is saved in the hard drive of your system, as we all know that accidents can happen anytime to anyone. If by chance your hard drive gets crashed or a virus gets on it, there is a good chance that your BKF file will get corrupted. And after being corrupt, when you want to save your data back to your system from that backup file, then many types of errors appear in front of you, one of which is this “an inconsistency was encountered in the requested backup file” error.
If something similar has happened to you and now you are worried because that backup file had your important data which you need now. Now the question comes that how to fix this error so that you can get back your data, do not worry if you have come to this article then you will get the answer to all your questions. But before going to the solution let us know why this error occurs so that you can be careful in future and never face this error again.
The Reasons Behind An Inconsistency was Encountered in the Requested Backup File Error
- An error code called a CRC commonly referred to as a cyclic redundancy check, is frequently used to find unintended changes to raw data. The CRC method is likely to fail if any data bits are missing.
- Corrupted BKF files can occasionally be brought on by this. A backup file can be kept on any storage device, including internal and external hard discs. The backup file may become corrupted if it is stored on a disc, disc, or sector that has been damaged.
- One of the most frequent causes of file corruption in almost all file formats is virus infection. A virus is a form of malware that can obliterate your data by erasing or completely overwriting a file. Even a backup file might get infected with viruses.
- A BKF file may get corrupted if incorrect content is added to it. Users usually disregard the contents of the backup file. The backup file may become corrupt if they include any inaccurate data or a corrupt file.
- Your computer might lose a lot of data, including the backup file if a system shuts down suddenly due to a power outage or for any other cause. The backup may be corrupted if the computer suddenly shuts down while you are taking it.
These were some of the reasons that you can avoid and save your backup files from getting corrupted in the future. Now let’s move on to the solution to fix this “An Inconsistency was Encountered in The Requested Backup File” error.
Best Solution to Fix This An Inconsistency was Encountered in The Requested Backup File Error
PCVITA BKF Repair Tool is the best to fix this encounter error as this software not only fixes this error of your windows backup BKF file but also completely fixes any type of error or corruption of BKF file. You can solve any type of error in Windows 11 backup file using this utility, this software helps you to fix BKF backup file errors without any size restriction. This software is also very easy to use as its graphical interface is very easy to use. Let us now know how to use this software with screenshots to solve this inconsistency was encountered in the requested backup file error.
How to Use This Professional Software to Resolve this Windows Backup File Error?
- Firstly, click the download button to download this software and then install it and open this software in any Windows Version
- Click the Open button and then select the .bkf file on your hard drive as per your need
- After that, select the Scanning modes to scan the corrupted windows backup file
- Thereafter, you can preview your BKF file’s data on the software panel and then hit the Extract button
- Finally, Choose the destination path for the resultant data and then click the Extract button
In this article, you have come to know about the solution to fix this “an inconsistency was encountered in the requested backup file” error, with the help of which you can solve any type of error in BKF file. If you use the solution given by us properly, then you will solve this query without any problem. By the way, there is no manual solution available to fix this problem, but you will say that there are other tools in the market, then why should we use this tool only?
You should use this tool because it not only supports old BKF files like other software but also supports Windows 11 backup files. There are many more advanced features of this software, which you will know after using the demo version of this software. You do not need to log in to use its demo version, you can download it by clicking on the direct download button.