How Can I Merge Contacts in iPhone? Know the Best Technique Here
Summary: Are you wondering how to merge contacts in iPhone? And now you are searching for a solution to resolve this query. Then, you are not the only user who’s searching for this query, multiple users are looking for the same solution. We provide you with the solution by explaining the manual and the automated solution.
Nowadays, smartphones actually become so smart, that they have an inbuilt feature to import contacts from your SIM card to email in an easy manner. The most frustrating thing is that each of these contacts can contain different information, so we can’t just delete one as we would lose some contact information. The good news is that it’s easy to merge contacts in iPhone so that you can combine all contact information into one contact.
How to Merge iPhone Contacts via Link Contacts
In this section, we will elaborate on the manual solution to merge contacts in iPhone. If you have duplicate contacts, instead of deleting contacts merging them is the best option.
- In the first step, open the Contacts App.
- Now, find the duplicate contacts and tap on them.
- Hit the Edit option on your top left.
- In this step, go to the bottom of the page and you will get the Link Contacts option.
- Select the duplicate contacts from your contacts.
- After this, select the link option.
- Now, you will have a preview of both contacts.
- In the end, hit the Done option on the corner.
If you have multiple vcf files that contain iPhone contacts and you want to merge them into a single file then this method won’t work. Execute the steps given in the next section to get the job done.
Smart Approach to Merge Contacts in iPhone (VCF)
In this section, you will get the best procedure to merge contacts in iPhone. We provides you with the best and always recommend software to complete this process in a hassle-free way. vCard Split & Merge Tool, this application is specially designed to resolve these types of problems.
You will get a preview By using this software you can select to match and contains selected file data like contact information, number, etc. This software also provides you with a demo version to get the surety of the software before purchasing it.
Read More: How to Separate vCard Files
Step by Step Instruction to Merge Contacts Files
- Install the software into your selective device and hit the Add File option to select the files that need to be merged.
- You can view the files that you select.
- Select the Merge vCard option and go to the next step.
- In the last, hit the Export option.
In this technical guide, we explained to you the proper solution to merge contacts in iPhone. We give you multiple options you can select the option as per the requirement. A Demo version is also available through which you can merge or split limited files, you can try them.