Microsoft Outlook Task Disappeared – Recover Deleted Outlook Tasks
Sometimes, the users face the worst kind of issues like, suddenly their Microsoft Outlook task disappeared. Clearly, this is not good for Microsoft Outlook users, because they create task sheets to remembering the plans. This is the main reason why users search for ‘how to recover deleted Outlook tasks?’. Here we will provide you the best solution to resolve Microsoft Outlook task disappearing issues suggested by experts.
How to Recover Deleted Tasks in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010?
Here we will mention two methods to recover deleted Outlook tasks. One is a manual solution and the other is an expert who suggested an automated solution that can help you definitely. So, first, we are going to describe the automated method.
1. Expert Suggested Automated Solution – Fix Microsoft Outlook Task Disappeared
Every user wants an easy and efficient solution to fix an unwelcomed technical error. Finding a free method is not always a solution. Keep in mind that almost all manual methods available might have so many limitations. And no manual method has the capability to recover deleted Outlook tasks. So we provide a simple and reliable solution, Outlook PST Repair Tool.
This tool recovers permanently deleted data such as emails, tasks, notes, calendars, attachments, etc. from MS Outlook PST. And many more advanced features like one can also repair corrupted PST Outlook data files. It allows for repairing multiple Outlook BAK files without any problem. It recovers deleted Outlook data items from password-protected PST files in Unicode or ANSI type. This proficient software is an amazing application which can easily fix Microsoft Outlook task disappearing and recover deleted Outlook tasks from PST data file.
Some Special Features of This Tool which is Mentioned Below:
Try to know more in detail about this expert-advised software to retrieve disappeared Outlook tasks from the PST file. The application provides many more features than just recovering missing data items from an Outlook PST file. The application can repair and fix Outlook errors and problems to a large extent. See more features of the tool:
- It repairs corrupted Outlook data files without any data loss
- Recover and restore deleted data items in MS Outlook data file
- It removes SMIME/OpenPGP encryptions from Microsoft Outlook emails
- Provides advanced preview with filters on Outlook PST data items
- Export selected option to recovered emails /contacts/ calendars / journals / tasks
- Recover data from or & repair multiple Outlook PST files in batch
- It maintains the folder hierarchy of Outlook PST data items after retrieval
- Save data as PST, EML, MSG, HTML, PDF or in Office 365
Now, It’s Time to Know The Working Process of Expert Software
This PST Fix Tool is the best application that can simply restore deleted Outlook tasks from your PST data file without any loss. Rather than fixing the Microsoft Outlook task disappeared, the software can easily retrieve and restore lost tasks from the Outlook data file. Explore the steps for the same:
- Download & Run Outlook PST data Recovery software, click on the Add File button.
- Then you will show two options: Select File & Search File. If the user wants to recover data from multiple PST files then they have to choose the Search file option.
- After this Search Selected Drive & Search, All Drive options will be seen on your Software window. Choose your Outlook PST / BK file to recover deleted tasks.
- It removes encryption (SMIME or OpenPGP) from emails in the MS Outlook PST file. Check the option if necessary.
- It provides two scanning modes quick (for minor issues) & Advance Scan (design for deep data recovery and highly corrupted PST file). Check advanced scan mode to recover disappeared Outlook tasks from PST.
- Now, the scanning process will start and when it ends click on yes to save the scan data.
- All retrieved deleted data items will be displayed in Red color, so it helps to identify the recover disappeared task items from PST.
- Now to view Microsoft Outlook task disappeared items, click on the Task option.
- Selective Export option in LHS of the software window to convert only particular items that are selected.
- Now save the exporting Outlook tasks items in PST format to open the same in your MS Outlook account easily. Choose Task option from categories to only save task items.
Manual Steps to Retrieve Deleted Outlook Task Items
Manually fixing a technical error is always dangerous because no one can guarantee you 100% success or safety. But some manual solutions can easily resolve issues in a few simple steps. If the user is confident in the technology and understands the steps properly, then it will be easy to resolve things. The following steps can help Outlook users to restore task items from Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 accounts. Follow the step as written here:
- Start MS Outlook, use the same Outlook credentials which you have used to sign in to MS To-Do.
- Press Ctrl+6, then the Outlook application shows you the folder list automatically.
- Now, you have to extend your deleted items folder. You will see the deleted tasks from your Microsoft To-do.
- Do right-click on the deleted tasks list which you want to recover, and choose the move folder from the drop-down menu.
- After selecting the move folder now, click on all your disappeared task items which automatically shows you in your MS To-do.
- Click on OK, to complete the process successfully.
The users may get panic sometimes when they face issues like Microsoft Outlook task disappeared suddenly. Don’t get disturbed, because we have mentioned above both solution manual & automated methods to recover deleted Outlook tasks easily. It depends on the user to make a choice here. Whichever method you want to choose to restore disappeared / missing Outlook tasks, both can help you to fix. But as per expert suggestion, the most suitable solution is the automated software. This blog will help you to recover lost Outlook tasks from a PST file without any data loss or complications.