Instant Way to Migrate & Import Google Calendar to Office 365 Outlook
When we hear about a calendar, the foremost thing comes in mind i.e., dates, tasks, meetings, etc. The calendars in G Suite have their own importance. Scheduling appointments, meetings, events, and many more tasks are crucial in businesses, and when a user wants to migrate Google Apps calendar to Office 365, it becomes a concern of safely performing the migration without data loss.
Let’s find out what are the secured and instant ways to import Google calendar to Outlook 365.
Method 1. How to Migrate Google Apps Calendar to Office 365 Instantly (Recommended)
Keeping the security concerns of G Suite data in mind, and also as a quick approach, Google Apps to Office 365 Migration Tool is introduced. This software does not only import Google calendar to Outlook 365 but, it also transfers the entire mailbox to Office 365 account within a few minutes. Mainly, it provides features to import multiple G Suite users’ calendars to Office 365. This software facilitates a user-friendly interface. So that even a novice user can easily avail it without thinking twice.
How Does G Suite Calendar to Office 365 Migration Work?
This software facilitates efficient features to its users which are easy and convenient to use. With the help of this application, you can easily migrate G Suite calendar to Office 365 account. Follow the below-listed steps to implement the procedure.
- Initially, launch the utility and choose G Suite and Office 365.
- Choose calendars that you need to migrate, Apply Filters and Add Time Interval to retrieve G Suite data.
- Then, sign in with G Suite credentials (Username and Password).
- Now, sign in with Office 365 credentials (username and permissions).
- Import the list of users.
- Validate the users and click Start button to start the migration process.
Method 2. How to Import Google Calendar into Outlook 365 Manually
In this segment, you will get the free solution to migrate G Suite calendar to Office 365 effectively. Follow the below steps in series to get the desired outcome.
Stage 1: Export Calendars:
- Step 1: Initially, you have to open your G Suite Gmail account then, click on Apps Menu icon on the top left pane. It will provide you an option to choose different apps.
- Step 2: Then, click on the Calendar option.
- Step 3: Now, you will get the calendars on the display. Enter any event or meeting if you require. After that, hit on My Calendars, located at the left pane. It will provide you with a drop-down list with two options. The options are as following:
- Firstly, create a new calendar and Settings.
- Secondly is Settings.
- Step 4: You have to choose an option to Settings
- Step 5: Here, in the Calendar Settings option, select the option Export Calendars. It will automatically start downloading the calendars in ICS format.
- Step 6: Subsequently, sign in to the Microsoft Office 365 account in which you need to migrate Google Apps calendar to Office 365.
THE NEW METHOD:
- Run the Calendar app, click the Gear icon and select the Settings option.
2. Click Import and Export, select Export option.
3. The browser downloads the compressed file, and extract the file.
Stage 2: Import Calendars:
- Step 1: Then, navigate to the option to Calendar, and hit on Add Calendar then select the From file from the drop-down menu of add calendar.
- Step 2: Next, browse the ICS file that you downloaded in the previous steps from the Gmail account. Then, choose the desired name to see it in Office 365 platform.
- Step 3: Here, click on the Save button to save the opted file.
- Step 4: At last, view the G Suite calendar in Office365 account. You can check that from Your calendars in the left pane of your account.
The motive of elaborating 2 different methods for a single task to migrate Google Apps calendar to Office 365 is to perform the migration for domain users. Also, the tool ensures the complete safety of your data, while the manual method doesn’t provide any safety measures to user data. So, it is recommended to go with the migration tool. Moreover, it is your choice which one you need to choose to implement the transfer procedure.