How to Migrate SquirrelMail to Gmail with Email Items?
Various SquirrelMail webmail users want to migrate SquirrelMail to Gmail accounts. Nowadays, Gmail became the need and choice of all home or business users. Therefore, users also want to take the benefits of world’s most famous email service i.e., Gmail.
There are several reasons available, because of them users want to transfer emails from SquirrelMail to Gmail accounts. Recently we have received a user’s query regarding SquirrelMail to Gmail migration. Let’s read it!
I was working as a tech blogger since 2018 and preferred to use SquirrelMail to manage webmail emails. Now I have been selected for Government Job so I don’t want to continue my blogging career. But I don’t want to lose my current SquirrelMail emails permanently. Kindly suggest me the easiest technique for SquirrelMail to Gmail migration process. After that, I will read SquirrelMail emails into Gmail account.
– Andrew Thomas, Florida
Why Gmail Is First Choice?
- Nowadays, Gmail became the need of most users worldwide as they are using smartphones i.e., Android. Therefore, a Gmail account is necessary to set up an Android smartphone.
- Gmail is becoming popular day by day because it is mandatory for using most Google services i.e., YouTube, Maps, Meet, Drive, Photos, Chat, Translator, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Blogger, Forms, etc.
- Gmail provides 15 GB of free cloud space to store users’ crucial data i.e., Video, Audio, Photos, Raw Data, Database Files, Documents, and all. Thus, users highly prefer to use it.
- Gmail comes with a user-friendly and easy-to-use graphical user interface compared to SquirrelMail. So, it can be easily accessed via both technical as well as home-based non-technical users.
Read Also – Method to Migrate SquirrelMail to Zimbra Web Client
Expert Solution to Transfer Emails from SquirrelMail to Gmail
PCVITA IMAP Migrator is a fully dedicated software to migrate SquirrelMail to Gmail account. That will ask only account credentials while completing this task automatically.
Mac OS Ventura 13, Monterey 12, Big Sur 11, Catalina 10.15, Mojave 10.14, High Sierra 10.13, Sierra 10.12, El Capitan 10.11, Yosemite 10.10, Mavericks 10.9, Mountain Lion 10.8, etc. users can download and install it for migration purpose.
Free download SquirrelMail to Gmail Migration Tool which is capable to transfer 100 emails from each source SquirrelMail account to Gmail. So, this is best for checking the software working process before purchasing.
How to Migrate SquirrelMail to Gmail Account?
- Launch SquirrelMail to Gmail Migrator on your Mac OS Computer and press Continue.
- Choose Other from the source IMAP account list.
- After that, enter SquirrelMail account login details and validate them.
- Select Gmail from the destination IMAP account as shown in the screenshot.
- Enter Gmail login details and press Validate to continue.
- Thereafter, click on Add button to set these accounts for migration. Even you can also add multiple accounts for mapping.
- Choose Advance Settings option to set a filter to migrate emails between specific dates, and choose Folder Filter also accordingly.
- Check Attach Source Account Tree option for maintaining the source email folder structure.
- After that, click on the Start Migration button to transfer emails from SquirrelMail to Gmail account.
- SquirrelMail to Gmail migration process has been completed successfully.
- Lastly, login to your Gmail account and for previewing migrated emails.
Note That: IMAP settings should be enabled while getting SquirrelMail emails to Gmail account.
SquirrelMail to Gmail Migration Tool Highlight Features
- The tool preserves the actual folder hierarchy while transferring emails from SquirrelMail to Gmail.
- It keeps complete email items and components i.e., sender details, receiver details, subject, signature, text, hyperlinks, and all.
- Users can set specific dates to migrate emails between dates using advance filter options.
- The tool supports to migrate emails from multiple SquirrelMail accounts to Gmail at once.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1 – Is there any size limitation to migrate SquirrelMail to Gmail?
A – No, you can use it to transfer unlimited emails from SquirrelMail to Gmail without having limitations of size.
Q 2 – Does your software keep attachments during SquirrelMail to Gmail migration process?
A – Yes, the software automatically keeps all email attachments having any file extensions.
Q 3 – Can I exclude some unnecessary folders while getting SquirrelMail emails to Gmail?
A – Yes, you can exclude the required folder when transferring emails from SquirrelMail to Gmail.
We have explained the complete process to migrate SquirrelMail to Gmail account. You can follow the above-mentioned steps to successfully resolve this query. This is a 100% verified and trusted expert technique to get SquirrelMail emails to Gmail.