How to Migrate SquirrelMail to Zimbra Web Client (ZWC)?
Many working professionals are looking for a solution to migrate SquirrelMail to Zimbra Web Client. As Zimbra provides enterprise-level features for business users. Therefore, several website owners want to grab Zimbra Webmail for creating employees’ corporate email addresses.
Nowadays, traditional businesses are going online for targeting their goals. Zimbra Webmail is the most helpful and reliable email service for successfully handling online businesses. It permits sending emails, receiving emails, tasks, documents, briefcases, store contacts, and email addresses of respective clients.
I am a professional tech blogger for past several years. Here, my whole team uses the default SquirrelMail webmail service for sending and receiving email messages. But now, my management is planning to use Zimbra Web Client (ZWC) for professional emails. But I don’t know the solution to transfer SquirrelMail emails to Zimbra webmail. I need this solution because I have several email accounts on different domains and now, I want to create all emails on a single specific domain.
– James Jacob, California
Why Do Transfer SquirrelMail Emails to Zimbra?
- SquirrelMail is an open-source freeware basic email application to read webmail emails. Which is best for start users / website owners while Zimbra Web Client is a professional email service with extraordinary features.
- SquirrelMail comes with a basic traditional interface while Zimbra webmail comes with an advance and attractive UI. Its single panel GUI has multiple small panels i.e., Search bar, Reading Pane, Content Pane, Toolbar, Windows Header, Application tabs, Overview pane, and Mini calendar.
- Zimbra Web Client can be easily personalized according to the choice of users. Users can change best trending theme, font size & style, time zone, language, text direction, move and change the panel size. While SquirrelMail is available with limited features.
- Admin can manage all user’s accounts, create new email addresses, and delete new user accounts easily. While the process to manage SquirrelMail accounts is quite difficult i.e., Admin can manage and setup SquirrelMail accounts using cPanel which is a technical task.
Read Also – Steps to Migrate SquirrelMail to Gmail
How to Migrate Emails from SquirrelMail to Zimbra Webmail?
Mac IMAP Migrator by PCVITA is an authenticated software to migrate SquirrelMail to Zimbra Web Client ZWC. All latest MacBook and iMac users can use it for completing this problem.
Just download a freeware version of this application for evaluation purposes. Thereafter, configure it on your Mac Machine. The free trial version allows transferring of 100 emails from each SquirrelMail account to Zimbra Web Client. Thus, it is most helpful to test software’s working process before degradation.
- Firstly, start SquirrelMail to Zimbra Migrator on Mac Computer and click on Continue.
- Choose source IMAP account i.e. Other from the dropdown.
- Fill SquirrelMail login details and validate the credentials.
- Thereafter, select destination IMAP account i.e. Other form available options.
- Enter Zimbra Web Client credentials and hit on the Validate.
- After that, press Add button for adding email accounts under the User Mapping List. Users can also add multiple accounts if needed.
- Use advance filter options to migrate emails from SquirrelMail to Zimbra webmail within specific dates. Even this utility permits to choose specific email folders for migration.
- Choose Attach Source Account Tree option for maintaining actual folder hierarchy structure.
- Thereafter, hit on the Start Migration button to migrate SquirrelMail to Zimbra Web Client.
- Now see the message of completion i.e., migration process completed successfully. Press Ok your confirmation.
- Last, login to your Zimbra Web Client for previewing inserted email messages.
SquirrelMail to Zimbra Migrator Prime Features
- It supports batch SquirrelMail to Zimbra migration process for multiple accounts. It is best for saving users’ time and efforts.
- The tool gives freedom to select only required folders to migrate from SquirrelMail to Zimbra.
- This utility is capable for transferring SquirrelMail emails to Zimbra Webmail between specific dates.
- The tool preserves all email components like To, Cc, Bcc, From, Subject, Date, Time, Year, Heading, Text, Hyperlinks, Inline Image, Signature, etc.
- SquirrelMail to Zimbra migration between specific dates is possible using advance filters.
- SquirrelMail to Zimbra Migrator maintains original folder structure during completing the task.
Frequently Asked Questions with Answers
Q 1: Which Mac OS editions does your software support?
A: The tool can be easily operable on macOS 13, 12, 11, 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, etc.
Q 2: Can I install your software on latest Windows Server 2022 edition?
A: No, SquirrelMail to Zimbra Migration Tool is currently available only for MacBook or iMac computer users. Although, we will soon launch it for Windows OS users.
Q 3: Does your application hold email attachments during SquirrelMail to Zimbra Web Client?
A: Yes, all email attachments i.e., PDF, DOC, PPT, JPG, PNG, and all will be maintained while migrate SquirrelMail emails to Zimbra Webmail.
End for You
Above we have discussed full detailed information to migrate SquirrelMail to Zimbra Web Client. If you are still facing any problems then scroll it upside and read the steps again. You can also feel free to chat with our experts for resolving this particular query.