Learn How to Fix Microsoft Outlook Error 0x800CCC92 Easily
About Outlook Send Receive Error 0x800ccc92
Many times the Microsoft Outlook application users have to face this Outlook error 0x800ccc92 issue. This error is encountered by Outlook users while sending or receiving emails. Because of this error, the user won’t be able to access the Outlook data. Also, sometimes Microsoft Outlook application also begins to freeze unexpectedly and also gradually stops responding.
Let us understand the situation by taking considering a scenario.
Are You facing the same problem? If yes, Then in this article I will discuss the reasons for this error. And we will discuss how to fix Microsoft Outlook Error 0x800CCC92 by using the manual as well as the automated solution. There are various negative ramifications of this Outlook send, receive error 0x800ccc92 issue.
Best Solution – Repair and Fix Your Outlook PST
Data loss is one of the most common problems faced by many Microsoft Outlook users. PCVITA comes with an ultimate solution that can resolve Outlook PST data file issues due to corruption. A PST becomes inaccessible when the data file is damaged or corrupted. PCVITA Outlook Repair Tool can fix such problems. It then allows users to save Outlook data in the required file format. Know the software in detail:
Before going to the solution part, let us first discuss the reasons for the error code 0x800ccc92 issue.
Know The Reasons for Outlook Send Receive Error 0x800ccc92 Issue
The user has to face this Outlook error 0x800ccc92 usually due to corrupt PST files, incorrect Outlook configuration settings, or improper synchronization between Outlook and server. Here are the common reasons for this error.
- In the case of PST file exceeds its fixed size Limit –We know that the Outlook data file has PST has a certain size limit. When the PST file crosses its fixed size limit, then the issue of Outlook error 0x800ccc92 arises.
- By Entering invalid username and password – When the user tries to open a Microsoft Outlook account by entering invalid details of. This might be the reason for this Outlook send, receive error 0x800ccc92 issue.
- Due to Failure of POP3 and SMTP protocol – Sometimes the user has to face this issue because of the failure of POP3 and SMTP protocol in the database server connection.
- Virus Infection – If a corruption occurs in the Windows system files and Microsoft Outlook-related program files due to virus infection. Then there is a possibility the user has to face this error.
- Abruptly Shutdown of Outlook – Sometimes the user forcefully or abruptly shutdown the Microsoft Outlook application. This may the reason for PST file corruption. And the user has to face this Outlook error code 0x800ccc92.
Symptoms of Outlook Error 0x800ccc92 Issue
1. Outlook error 0x800ccc92 appears and crashes the active program window.
2. Windows runs slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
3. The user’s system periodically freezes for a few seconds of time.
Expert Solution To Fix Outlook Send Receive Error 0x800ccc92
The above manual method has some limitations like it consumes lots of users’ time. It also requires strong technical skills and sometimes the user has to face a data loss situation so in that case, the user can take the help of an automated tool. This software helps to restore repaired files into PST / EML / MSG/ Office 365 / HTML easily. This software can easily decrypt and remove SMIME/ OpenPGP encryption from Outlook messages. For more info, the user can try the demo version of this software. Along with that, this tool is also capable to recover contacts from corrupt PST File
How to Fix Microsoft Outlook Error 0x800CCC92 Manually
1. If the user encounters this message, then the user can try this method to fix this issue easily. First, check Outlook settings POP3 or SMTP login details, password all the basic server info are filled correctly or not.
2. In case if the user still getting the error, then there is a possibility that your password has been changed. First, log in to the web account using the details and if it is right then using the same login credentials otherwise the user has to reset the new password for Outlook. After making changes to a web-based email account.
3. Follow the path to reset the password for Outlook
File>>info>>Account settings>>Select the email address>>change>>update the new password
Method 2: By Running Inbox Repair Tool (SCANPST.EXE)
The user has to face this problem because of the corruption of the PST file. So the user can use an inbuilt utility
(SCANPST.EXE) which is free and exists within the machine.
Time to Conclude
Many times the user has to face Outlook error 0x800ccc92. So in this article, we have discussed the reason for this error and also we have given how to fix Microsoft Outlook error code 0x800CCC92 with the help of manual as well as the automated solution. The manual method has some limitations. So the user can use the Outlook File Recovery application to recover data from corrupted PST files.