Microsoft Outlook for Mac Keeps Crashing – Just Fix It!
Are you facing a problem constantly like Outlook for Mac Keeps crashing at startup? You don’t need to feel panic if you are actually confrontation this problem. Because, in this blog post, you will read the complete information about resolving errors related to Outlook for Mac keeps freezing.
However, Microsoft Outlook for Mac is an excellent and expert-recommended email client. But sometimes it becomes a problem creator while performing. There are several reasons behind this problem. Don’t worry and keep continue reading this blog post for resolving all similar issues.
Read Also – Convert Mac Outlook OLM to CSV in Bulk
Why Does My Outlook for Mac Keep Crashing?
If your Outlook 2019, 2016, and 2011 for mac crashes constantly then these are possible reasons.
- Virus attack on your computer and it affected the directories of Mac Outlook email client.
- Sometimes sudden power failure may be the reason for Outlook crashing and being unable to restart.
- Suppose if you are not installing OS updates timely then it may become the reason for Mac Outlook freezing.
- If you continuously close your Mac Outlook in the wrong way then you can face the Outlook app on mac keeps crashing problem.
Outlook for Mac Crashing Constantly – Manual Techniques
If your Outlook for Mac keeps crashing continuously then you need to again check these settings. Although, we are not 100% sure but after following these tips and tricks we have successfully resolved the issue for several users.
#1 Install Mac OS Updated
Installing the latest macOS updates timely is always considered a good habit. This is necessary for MacBook / Mac Computer users to keep their machines up to date.
For Latest Editions
- Firstly, click on Apple Logo on the top menu bar on Mac OS.
- Thereafter, choose System settings from drop down.
- Select General from system settings panel.
- Lastly, choose Software Update for downloading and installing the latest updates.
For Old Editions
If you are currently using an old version of Mac OS i.e., High Sierra and previous editions. Follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Firstly, Go to App Store.
- Then, update Mac OS to latest version.
#2 Install Mac Outlook Updates
Apple Mac OS doesn’t install any updates automatically by default for third-party applications. Hence, you need to set up this manually.
- Launch Mac Outlook on your MacBook or iMac Computer.
- After that, click on Help >> Check for Updates option.
- Download the latest version of Mac Outlook if obtainable.
Note That: this is advisable to use AutoUpdate feature of Mac Outlook. Just check the “Automatically keep Microsoft Apps up to date” option and set it for future use.
#3 Disable Mac Outlook Add-Ins
However, this is a small change in Mac Outlook application. But, after disabling the Microsoft Outlook for Mac Add-Ins, we successfully resolved Outlook for Mac keeps crashing at startup-related errors for various users. Therefore, this is advisable to overcome Outlook for Mac crashing constantly errors.
After successfully disabling the Mac Outlook Add-Ins, you need to restart Mac Outlook application. Before disabling the errors, you can also check all Add-ins should be updated with the latest versions. Because mostly latest edition is considered as final setup.
#4 Run Specific Commands
Users can use these commands for previewing Mac Outlook encrypted email messages that are becoming the reason of Outlook for Mac keeps freezing.
- Exit Microsoft Outlook for Mac application
- After that, start the Terminal App on Mac computer
- Enter this command – defaults write com.microsoft.Outlook DisablePreviewForSMIME 1
- Now, hit on the Enter button to run this command
- After that, enter this command – killall cfprefsd
- Close Terminal App and restart your MacBook & iMac PC
- Lastly, launch the Mac Outlook application
Outlook for Mac Keeps Freezing – Know Other Solutions
- You can contact Apple support and explain your faced problems in detail. Hope they may help to keep you out of this problem.
- Run your Outlook and choose the Help >> Contact Support option to ask about your problem.
- You can also reinstall macOS or Outlook for Mac applications for solving this problem.
Outlook Keeps Crashing on Mac – Professional Solution
Download Mac Outlook Recovery Software on your MacBook or iMac Computer. The tool is capable to rebuild Mac Outlook profile data. Thereafter, users can reuse created Mac profile data. The tool is compatible for resolving Outlook for Mac keeps crashing related errors.
This utility can be operable on latest macOS 13, 12, 11, 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, and 10.8 editions. Even you can use it to fix Outlook 2011, 2016, and 2019 for mac keeps crashing.
Outlook 2016 for Mac Crashes Constantly
- Start the tool and choose Mac Outlook version which you are using on your pc.
- Choose a saving format in which you want to store output data.
- Select Advance Settings according to your requirements. After that browse destination path to store output data.
- Thereafter, click on the Export button to start the recovery process.
- Task completed successfully; you can see the message of completion.
We have discussed the multiple methods to fix Outlook for mac keeps crashing at startup. You can first try manual methods for resolving the problem. If you are unable to resolve your problem manually then go with recommended software. This is the best tool for resolving the problem like the Outlook for mac keeps freezing.