How to Fix Outlook Large PST File Problem?
Overview: Are you facing issues due to an oversized PST file? Want to know how to fix Outlook large PST file problem. Then this blog will guide you step by step. Users are familiar with problems that frequently occur due to oversized PST files. They not only interrupt the ongoing process of the Outlook platform but also can corrupt the PST files data adversely. It’s not surprising that users keep searching for how to fix Outlook data file too large to open problems.
All errors related to large PST files are resolved right here. In this article, we will take you to the best available solutions to deal with too-large PST data files. So, users can easily open and operate them without facing any issues.
Outlook is well known and practiced email client in the world, and it saves all the information in the PST file format. In the older versions of Outlook, PST files had certain size restrictions. In outlook 2000 and 2002; the maximum size limit was set to 2 GB. Also, in later versions of Outlook 2003 and 2007, this limit was increased to 20 GB. And in Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 2021 the limit is more than 50 GB. That is why Outlook performance suffers in the majority of situations, and users encounter Outlook data file too large to open issue.
How to Resolve Outlook Large PST File Problem?
To resolve large Outlook PST file issues, you need to split oversized PST into a smaller size of files. But, there is no built-in application for cropping PST files into smaller pieces. But some workarounds will help you to divide PST file into smaller parts. Look here for some possible methods to fix this issue.
Expert Solution to Fix Outlook PST File Too Large Issue
To simplify the splitting task, we propose the PST Splitter Software. It is the finest and most trustworthy option to fix this issue. The utility offers multiple options to split Outlook PST files by size, date, year, folder, email id, and category. It does not restrict file size.
To start the process, you need to first download the software and install it on your system.
You can easily divide a file as per your requirement in size MB or GB. This solution supports ANSI and UNICODE PST files. This tool allows users to split PST file into smaller parts without installing Microsoft Outlook. It is standalone software that supports cracking Outlook files without Outlook. To split PST into smaller parts, the software offers six file splitting options, e.g., split PST by category, email, department, etc. according to
Best Feature of this Tool
- The user can split files from 1MB to 1TB by specifying the desired size.
- Split Outlook files into different folders like inbox.pst, sent.pst, and outbox.pst.
- Delete its PST files for the specified period.
- Offer to Split Outlook archive file by year.
- The user can categorise their PST files into different categories like Email, Notes, Tasks, Calendars, Contacts, Diaries, etc.
- Cut her PST based on the user’s email address.
Steps to Fix the Split Outlook Oversized Large PST File Problem are:
Step 1. Click on Add Files to Add Folder to load PST files.
Step 2. Browse for the location where you want to save the resultant files.
Step 3. Next, select the Split option: by Size, Date, Year, Folder, Email ID, or Category.
Step 4. Apply Split Value as per the need.
Step 5. Click Next and the utility will display all the splitting details on the screen.
- That’s it, now you can access, open and operate the PST files on the Outlook platform without any trouble.
Solve Outlook Large PST File Problem With Manual Method
There is no direct manual solution to split and fix large PST file crashed Outlook problems. However, this problem is solved with an indirect method.
Import and Export Wizard to Move PST Files
- First, Open Outlook >> File >> Account Setting >> Account Setting option.
- Choose the Data Files tab and click on Add button to load the PST file.
- After that Create or Open, Outlook Data File window will appear, name the file and select the location. Click the OK button.
- Now you need to click on File >> Open >> Import option.
- From the Import/Export wizard, simply select the Export option and click on the Next button.
- Select the PST file and click Next.
- Choose the required folder and its items that need to be exported. Check the Include Sub Folder option.
- Click on the Browse button and select the location to store the new file.
- Hit the Finish button.
The manual method is not an appropriate way to solve Outlook data files too large to open issues to open and operate. It time-consuming and tedious process and requires technical expertise to accomplish the task.
Splitting oversized Outlook data files is the most effective technique to avoid data corruption and failure. We come across many users’ queries that ask how to fix Outlook large PST file problem. We examined manual and professional solutions for resolving this issue. The manual approach has several limits, which is why we strongly advise going with the professional PST splitter utility. You can test the tool’s efficiency by downloading the free version.