Pocomail to Outlook – Step-by-Step Guide to Convert Mailboxes
While moving one email client to another email client like Pocomail to Outlook, there comes a lot of problems due to the data size.
This type of transfer involves heavy data containing sensitive information that you might want to keep safe from any external threats.
Both these email clients support different file formats wherein Pocomail stores data in MBX format and Outlook supports PST file.
There are various users who are looking for methods to export the files in Outlook supported file with no technicalities involved.
The major reasons for exporting Pocomail to Outlook are listed below:
- Major reason is that Pocomail is no more used by people.
- The user-interface of Pocomail is outdated whereas Outlook is easier to use.
- It is easier to handle data-corruption in Outlook.
- More safety & benefits are provided by Microsoft Outlook.
If you want to export the data that you still have in the Pocomail account to move another email account, go to the upcoming section to find out how you can migrate it.
How Can You Convert Pocomail to Outlook in an Effective Manner?
Using the Reliable MBOX to PST Conversion Tool, you get the benefit of converting all your data to the required format in a short span of time.
The tool offers the option to export the data in a single Outlook data file or create multiple formats as you can choose the desired option.
The user interface of this tool is easy enough for even the novice users to handle and perform the conversion keeping the data structure the same.
About the steps!
Follow These Steps For Pocomail to Outlook Migration
1. Download the software and lauch it. Click on the Add File option to start the process.
2. Click on the Default Profile Configured option to insert the files in software.
3. Choose the PST format and mark the Split PST option to set the size in the Split File After option.
4. Select the destination in the Change field or create a New Folder for the output files.
5. Press the Export button to complete the conversion.
Do you want to take a look at another method to export Pocomail to Outlook?
Find Out the Method to Perform the Conversion Manually
This method requires you to follow two different stages:
Stage 1 – Export Data from Pocomail
Stage 2 – Convert Exported Files to Outlook Data File
These two phases might not be able to complete the task error-freely but can do the trick for a few emails.
Read Here: How to Import MBOX Files to Outlook?
Go through the given steps to export the data files from Pocomail:
1. Launch Pocomail application on your desktop.
2. Click on the File option and choose the Backup and Restore Hit Backup.
3. To migrate Pocomail to Outlook, select the location to store the backup and the folder that you want to export.
4. Go to the file location after saving the data and open the Pocomail.bak folder. Every email is stored in the Mail folder.
5. All the will be stored in .mbx file format.
Now, for the second stage of this method, you will need to use the software to convert the process.
This is slightly difficult process since you can directly export your data using the software rather than exporting MBOX files from your mailbox first and then use the software.
User Queries for Converting Pocomail to Outlook?
Query 1 – I need to export my emails from Pocomail in the file format that MS Outlook supports. I recently started using Outlook and I need a lot my emails to my account. Is there any way to convert these messages to Outlook data file format without losing even a bit of data?
Query 2 – I have been going through a lot of trouble lately trying to transfer my emails from Pocomail. I need to export my mailbox to Outlook accessible format but have not found the right method. All the methods to migrate Pocomail to Outlook either take a lot of time or are not safe. Does anyone know the correct method to perform the conversion?
Query 3 – Some my crucial emails are lying in the Pocomail mailbox and I need to manage them and export them to Outlook application. Therefore, I need a direct way to complete the export and make sure no files are corrupted. Can anyone suggest a solution to do this? Please help!
We are describing the methods to convert Pocomail to Outlook in this article for all kinds of users. For those who are far away from the challenges of technicalities, the software can easily export the data.
The features that the tool provides are useful enough for the novice users as well. The GUI is designed in a way that there is no difficulty for the non-tech users to understand the working steps.