How to Retrieve Cached Email Addresses in Outlook for MAC?
Are you looking for a solution to this problem? You have come to the right place. I will help you to retrieve cached email addresses in Outlook for MAC. And, you can also export these recent addresses or cached contacts to various file formats like PST, VCF, MSG, PDF, TXT, HTML file formats.
I am going to talk about this amazing tool which recovers recent addresses in Outlook for MAC. It’s one of a kind tool that gives you a smooth emailing experience by retrieving your cached contacts from Outlook for MAC 2011/ 2016/ 365 profiles or identities. Because hey, who wants to type the whole email address. We need those auto-fills to increase our productivity.
In Outlook for MAC, these cached email addresses are stored in OLK file format. So to restore your cached contacts, you need a tool that can retrieve cached email addresses in Outlook. That tool is PCVITA MAC Outlook Cached Contacts Recovery. It’s a robust tool with swift functionalities and lots of exporting options just for $29.
Features And Exporting Options of Cached Contacts Recovery Tool for Outlook in MAC
As I told you, it’s one of a kind tool that is dedicated to enhancing your Outlook for MAC emailing experience. These are the features of this amazing tool, that you will hardly find anywhere:
- Automatically extract recent addresses from profiles of MAC Outlook 365 / 2019 / 2016
- Restore recent addresses / cached contacts from identities of MAC Outlook 2011
- Retrieve cached email addresses from Outlook OLK 14 & OLK 15 files
- Export cached email addresses to PST / VCF / MSG / PDF / TXT/ HTML formats
- For VCF, Option to create vCard 4.0 / 3.0 / 2.1 version (by default it creates 4.0)
- Create either separate or single PDF & VCF file for all cached email addresses
Tech experts like CNET & SOFTWARESUGGEST gave this tool a 5-star rating. They listed this software on their website. You can check out these links to know more- CNET, SOFTWARESUGGEST
MAC OS X VERSIONS SUPPORTED BY THIS TOOL:
MacOS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), MacOS X 10.9(Mavericks), MacOS X 10.10 (Yosemite), MacOS X 10.11 (El Capitan), MacOS X 10.12 (Sierra), MacOS X 10.13 (High Sierra), MacOS X 10.14 (Mojave), MacOS X 10.15 (Catalina)
How to Retrieve Cached Email Addresses in Outlook for MAC Using Tools?
4 steps to retrieve cached email addresses in Outlook for MAC are:
- Step1: Download and Install this tool on your Mac system
- Step2: Select Auto Location option or manually browse Outlook 2011, 2016, 2019 Profiles / Identities
- Step3: Choose Profiles / Identities from which you want to retrieve recent addresses
- Step4: Export MAC Outlook cached email addresses to PST / VCF / MSG / PDF / TXT / HTML
NOTE: The downloaded version of this tool is free and lets you export 10 files per profile or identity. To purchase FULL VERSION: CLICK HERE
Pre-Requisites And Other Specifications Requirements
Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free hard disk space required
RAM: 4 GB of RAM is required
Operating System: 1GHz processor (2.4 GHz is recommended)
Java JDK & JRE 8 need to be installed in the system. To install CLICK HERE