How to Save Apple Mail as PDF in an Easy Way?
Apple Mail export to PDF is a reliable approach to create copies of messages which can be used for future references. Apple Mail is the default email application from Apple which generally comes with Mac OS X. This email client stores all its email data items in .mbox file format. It is a versatile application offering plenty of options & features. The major reason for using this application is data flexibility which makes an easy transfer across different platforms. But, at times users want to save Apple Mail as PDF format so that they can easily use those messages on a different machine also.
PDF is a secured file format for storing documents on the computer. It is used often to make the documents print-ready. It contains links and buttons, video, audio, form fields, and business logic. These files can be easily password protected, restricted, and can be used for archival purpose. Therefore, in this blog, we will discuss how to batch convert Apple Mail emails to PDF.
Reasons to Export Apple Mail Emails to PDF
There are various advantages to convert Apple Mail messages to PDF format. Some of them are listed below.
- PDF files are highly used to save protected legal documents
- It can save multiple emails along with its attachments
- PDF files help to maintain the layout of a file accurately
- Ensures a safe sharing of the files without any discrepancy
- Allows to open hyperlinks, images, etc in a less complicated way
User Queries Demand to Save Apple Mail as PDF
Consider the below-mentioned user query for a better layout on how to export emails from Apple Mail to PDF.
Manual Tricks to Batch Convert Apple Mail to PDF
This method helps to know the process on how to save Apple mail as PDF, which is as follows:
- First of all, launch Apple mail on your system
- Now, to save emails as PDF, choose one or more emails
- After that, select the File menu and click on Export as PDF option
- Choose the location to save the files, name the file, and click the Save button.
- Then, double-click on the file to open it
- Takes more time to save Apple Mail as PDF
- Allows to convert only single or two Apple Mail emails to PDF
- Naive users tend to fail using this approach
- Mac platform is required while executing manually
- Fails to batch convert Apple Mail to PDF
Alternate Solution for Windows Users to Save Apple Mail Mailbox as PDF
A user can make use of the manual method to export emails from Apple Mail to PDF. Because of it’s few drawbacks which are discussed above, it is generally not a reliable approach. Hence, all these limitations can be resolved using MBOX to PDF Converter tool. It allows to batch convert multiple Mac Mail emails to PDF format on a PC. It also provides an option to print messages to PDF format without any loss of data.
If You Want to Save Emails to Adobe PDF on a Mac machine, you can take the help of Mac MBOX Converter tool. Download the tool for free from below:
5 Simple Steps to Save Apple Mail Emails to PDF
- Run Mac MBOX Converter on your system.
- Click “Add File” to select Apple Mail MBOX files.
- Choose “PDF” option and click on “Adv Settings“.
- Set data filters, page settings and bates number.
- Click on “Export” to save Apple Mail to Adobe PDF.
This blog emphasizes the reasons and helps to know how to save Apple Mail as PDF using both manual and automated methods. Though the manual is cost-free, it allows only a few emails from Apple Mail export to PDF. Hence, it is recommended to use professional Software. This tool allows users to convert Apple Mail emails with attachments to PDF format. Moreover, it has an option to export Apple Mail messages to PDF that fall on a certain date range.