How to Save Apple Mail as PDF in an Easy Way?
Apple Mail export to PDF is a reliable approach to create a copy of messages which are in use for future reference. Apple Mail is the default email application from Apple which generally comes with Mac OS X. This email client stores all its email data items in .mbox file format. It is a versatile application offering plenty of options & features. The major reason for using this application is data flexibility which makes an easy to transfer across different platforms. But, at times users want to save Apple Mail as PDF format so that they can easily use those messages on a different machine also.
PDF is a secured file format for storing documents on the computer. It is used often to make documents print-ready. It contains links and buttons, video, audio, form fields, and business logic. These files can be easily password-protected, and restricted, and can be used for archival purposes. Therefore, in this blog, we will discuss how to batch-convert Apple Mail emails to PDF.
Reasons to Save Apple Mail as PDF
There are various advantages to converting Apple Mail messages to PDF format. Some of them are listed below.
- PDF files are highly used to save protected legal documents
- It can save multiple emails along with their attachments
- PDF files help to maintain the layout of a file accurately
- Ensures a safe sharing of the files without any discrepancy
- Allows to open hyperlinks, images, etc in a less complicated way
User Queries Demand to Save Apple Mail as PDF
Consider the below-mentioned user query for a better layout on how to export emails from Apple Mail to PDF.
Manual Tricks to Save Apple Mail Email to PDF
This method helps to know the process of how to save Apple mail as PDF, which is as follows:
- First of all, launch Apple mail on your system.
- Now, to save emails as PDF, choose one or more emails.
- After that, select the File menu and click on the Export as PDF option.
- Choose the location to save the files, name the file, and click the Save button.
- Then, double-click on the file to open it.
- Takes more time to save Apple Mail as PDF
- Allows to convert only single or two Apple Mail emails to PDF
- Naive users tend to fail using this approach
- Mac platform is required while executing manually
- Fails to batch convert Apple Mail to PDF
Alternate Solution for Windows Users to Save Apple Mail Mailbox as PDF
A user can make use of the manual method to export emails from Apple Mail to PDF. Because of its few drawbacks which are discussed above, it is generally not a reliable approach. Hence, all these limitations can be resolved using MBOX to PDF Converter tool. It allows to batch convert multiple Mac Mail emails to PDF format on a PC. It also provides an option to print messages in PDF format without any loss of data.
Also, if you want to save Outlook emails as PDF on Mac machine, you can easily do that. Just click on the highlighted link.
5 Simple Steps to Save Apple Mail as PDF
- Run Software on your system.
- Click “Add File” to select Apple Mail MBOX files.
- Choose the “PDF” option and click on “Adv Settings“.
- Set data filters, page settings, and bates number.
- Click on “Export” to save Apple Mail to Adobe PDF.
This blog emphasizes the reasons and helps to know how to save Apple Mail as PDF using both manual and automated methods. Though the manual is cost-free, it allows only a few emails from Apple Mail to export to PDF. Hence, it is recommended to use professional Software. This tool allows users to convert Apple Mail emails with attachments to PDF format. Moreover, it has the option to export Apple Mail messages to PDF that fall on a certain date range.