In Thunderbird Print Multiple Emails to PDF Within Few Simple Clicks
Data portability is a major issue in this information arena!
Everyone wants all their crucial data on portable devices so that they can easily view its information anytime and anywhere.
Even if we consider the case of Thunderbird emails, users can make them transferable as well. For that, in Mozilla Thunderbird print multiple emails to PDF format and access them in portable form anytime. Because Portable Document Format (or PDF) is the only file type that is machine-independent and cannot alter the data when it is migrated from one system to another one. So, this file type is very much preferred over any other format. Therefore, in this technical post, we are going to show how to print Thunderbird emails as PDF with ease using different scenarios.
After reading this article, the reader will certainly have some very efficient methods through which they can easily print TBird emails in .pdf file format. So, let’s begin!
Scenario #1: Print Single Thunderbird Email to PDF
If a user wants to print only an individual message from Mozilla Thunderbird as a PDF format, then just go through this method. It is a very beneficial workaround to print a single email. However, to use this method, the user must have a Thunderbird installation in the system with a configured profile. After that, execute the following below-described instructions.
- First of all, launch Thunderbird application on the Windows system. And, select the mail that you wish to import in PDF format
- After that, you need to click on More drop-down button and select Print from the menu as shown in the screenshot
- This will open the Print Wizard. Now, you have to select Microsoft Print to PDF under the Name box and check to Microsoft Print to PDF option. Click on OK
- In File name text box, provide a suitable name for the resultant .pdf file and click on Savebutton to save the outlook file.
Scenario #2: In Thunderbird Print Multiple Emails to PDF
When there is a requirement to print more than one email from Thunderbird to Portable Document Format, then this workaround is best suited for the users. With the help of ImportExportTools add-on, one can easily print multiple messages in .pdf file format without any problem. To use this method, use the below instructions.
- Install the mentioned addon and restart Mozilla Thunderbird on the system
- Select one or more emails from the existing mailbox folder
- Next, click on File >> Save Selected message >> PDF Format as shown in the screenshot
Important Note: Both the above-described method cannot print attachment associated with emails in Adobe PDF file format. So, in Thunderbird print multiple emails to PDF with attachments, using the below-mentioned technique.
Scenario #3: Print Multiple Emails Along With Attachment from Orphan MBOX file
If the user has an orphan MBOX file and needs to move its emails with attachments, then use MBOX to PDF Converter Software. It is an automated software that devised with numerous advanced features that effortlessly print the complete message along with file attachments in PDF file format. This tool is available for Mac as well as Windows Operating system.
Above all, it provides the option to print Thunderbird emails as PDF documents. Advanced Options include Setting Page Orientation, Page Size, MIME Header, and Page Layout. Furthermore, with the help of this tool, one can print the output file at any desired location.
Besides this, the utility can work with MBOX file created in Thunderbird, Mac Mail, Opera Mail, Eudora Mail, Entourage, etc. In short, we can say that Software is a one sure shot solution to print emails of Thunderbird along with attachments in PDF file format.
Follow the given steps to print multiple Thunderbird emails to PDF:
- Step 1: Download software and install in the system
- Step 2: Upload the Thunderbird MBOX file using Add File option
- Step 3: Preview the emails that you wish to print to PDF with attachments.
- Step 4: Choose PDF format and apply Adv Settings.
- Step 5: At last, click on Export to start the process.
- Step 6: After completion of the process, click OK on the confirmation window.
It is as simple as that. All your emails will be saved in PDF file format with all attachments fully intact. A freeware version of the tool is also available for the users to view the contents of an MBOX file and be amazed by its working.
Note: You can use PCVITA MBOX to PST Converter to import the files in MS Outlook.
Few Closing Thoughts
PDF (short for Portable Document Format) is the suitable file type to make any email portable across multiple platforms. Therefore, in this article, we have discussed three different ways through which in Thunderbird you can print multiple emails to PDF that can be done. If a user is looking for a method that can batch print Thunderbird mailbox items to PDF with all attachments intact, then it is recommended to show your trust in this Software. It is a simple, fast, and secure way to print MBOX emails and attached files in Adobe PDF documents.
In order to manually print Thunderbird emails to PDF, you can either use the built-in print option or an add-on. Read the article for detailed steps.
Yes, you can easily print multiple Thunderbird messages into PDF format at once using the provided methods.
It depends on the method used. The article has solutions that prints only emails as well as a method that can print both emails and embed attachments in PDF files.
You can do so by searching for Mac MBOX Converter on Google. The article only encompasses solutions for Windows.