Unlock PDF for Printing – Useful Tac-Tics for Removing Passwords
Do you also want to unlock PDF for printing online? Is there no solution that you could find to do the same? Well, this write-up will take you through all the successful methods that you can use to unlock your data files.
PDF being the most commonly used file format for storing data nowadays, it is also kept secured since a lot of sensitive information is saved in it. There are two types of secured PDF files:
- One is the User-Locked file which requires a password to be viewed.
- The second one is the Owner-Locked file that requires a user to have permission password to copy, edit, or print the PDF.
Let’s understand why users search for solutions to unlock secured PDF for printing by taking a look at some user queries.
User Query 1 – I have to submit some reports regarding the recent business contract we had and all the data was in PDF format. Now, while trying to print the files, I realized there was no Print button provided in the file. I don’t understand how to get these files to be printed without the button. Can anyone please help me out with it?
User Query 2 – There are a few PDF files that I have been trying to take a print of but am not able to. I think the files have been protected with a password. How do I unlock these files? Is there any possible way that can unlock the files so I could print them?
Let’s understand the solutions to solve the situations of these users.
Learn the Measures that Help to Unlock PDF for Printing
This blog consists of 3 solutions that can help you to remove print restrictions from PDF so that it is easy for you to print them. Get a closer look at these solutions and their explanations as discussed later in the write-up. Let’s first give a brief on what these methods are:
All of the above-mentioned solutions work well and are truly able to remove the password for the data files. We will be learning the working of all the methods one-by-one so to help you choose the perfect solution for you. Let’s dive right into it.
Mechanism 1 – Quick-Witted Solution to Unlock PDF for Printing
In order to remove the password protection, you have to first download the PDF Restriction Remover Software. This tool will help you remove the password from the Owner-locked file and help you print, edit, copy, and extract it. There is also a feature that enables the commenting, signing, and form filling options and there is no need to have Adobe Acrobat and a reader to unlock these files.
Along with that, the software supports removing passwords from PDF FIle from all the Adobe Acrobat versions. It is also compatible with 128bitRC4/AES and 256-bit AES encrypted files. You can easily use the application in Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and Windows Server 2008, 2012, and 2016.
Let’s now check out the working of this tool. Follow the steps given below to learn how the software helps to unlock PDF for printing.
1. Download and launch the software on your Windows OS and click on the Add File(s)
2. Select the Print radio button and mark Keep Source PDF Password in the Output PDF option if so required.
3. Choose the Change button to decide a destination path for the resultant files.
4. Hit Unlock button to remove the passwords and be able to print the PDF files directly from the tool.
These are the only steps that will help you unlock as well as print the files and save them to your desired destination location on your local storage.
Let’s now check out the other methods to unlock secured PDF for printing.
Mechanism 2 – Unlock PDF for Printing Using Adobe Acrobat
Adobe Acrobat Pro is one software that is designed to help users remove password from the cross-platform compatible file (.pdf) and also unlock it to edit, print, and merge data in it. Following are the steps to it:
- Firstly, you have to open the file you want to unlock in the Adobe Acrobat application and click on the Tools tab.
- From there, choose the Protect option and select Encrypt option.
- After that, you have to press the Remove Security option and fill in the password for the file in Enter Password box.
- The final step is to click on the OK button and the PDF file will be unlocked for you.
Another method for the same procedure is mentioned below.
Mechanism 2 – Unlock PDF for Printing Using Google Chrome
If you want to remove the password and print the PDF file, Google Chrome is the only browser that allows you to do it. See the steps for it:
- Go to Google Chrome browse and open your Google Drive account.
- Choose the New option on the top-left corner of the window and select the File Upload option from the drop-down.
- Mark the PDF files you want to unlock and click on the OK button to add them.
- If the files are user-locked, enter the password for them and then click on the Submit option.
- Press Ctrl + P altogether to print the file in Windows OS.
There is only one major drawback to both these methods and that is if you do not know the password to the PDF, these methods will be of no use to you.
Few Observed Lines
In order to unlock PDF for printing using the manual method, it is important that the user knows the password to it. If the user doesn’t know the password, the manual methods; of using Adobe Acrobat and Google Chrome are of no use.
In such a case, users can go for the software that has been mentioned at the top of the first mechanism. It is a sure-shot solution for those who do not know the password to their PDF files and want to print them once it is unlocked. The software allows the users to unlock the files and print them without having to do much but select one option.