Export Office 365 Calendar to Outlook PST in 5 Simple Steps
The following write-up elucidates the step-by-step procedure to export Office 365 calendar to PST file. The complete guide is basically divided into several segments so as to make the task easier. Users can achieve the mission by avoiding any loss of data. In the end, the article will bring up an expert solution i.e. Microsoft Office 365 eDiscovery Export tool to export calendars from Office 365 to PST.
“We have Office 365 E1 License for all of our users. I also know the In-Place hold is the premium feature which requires an Exchange Online setup to enable it for each of the user mailboxes. Is there a possibility to export Office 365 calendar to PST format without using Outlook? If we can do it manually or not? Thanks!”
5 Quick & Simple Steps to Export Office 365 Calendar to PST
- Step 1. Download, Install & Run the Software.
- Step 2. Select Office 365 & Outlook as Platforms.
- Step 3. Login with Source Office 365 Admin Credentials.
- Step 4. Browse Destination & Select File Size.
- Step 5. Choose User Accounts & Click on Start.
Export Office 365 Calendar to PST using Manual Method
In this section, we will discuss manual and automated solutions for migrating calendars from Office 365 to PST. The manual technique is very complex and lengthy. So it is recommended to transfer the data very carefully to avoid any loss of calendar data.
Step 1. Set up an Office 365 Account in Outlook
- Launch MS Outlook & then Open the Add Account tab.
- Enter the credentials of the Office 365 account.
- Wait until your Office 365 account gets properly configured in Outlook.
- After that, Enter the Office 365 password on the screen prompt.
- Click the OK button.
- An account setup wizard will be shown if you hit the OK button.
- Outlook will start retrieving the mailbox from the Office 365 configured account.
Note: The data regain technique may take a long process but it all depends on the amount of O365 data.
After following the steps mentioned above, your Office 365 account will be successfully configured in Microsoft Outlook.
Step 2. Export Calendar from Office 365 to PST Using Outlook
- On the Outlook Toolbar, click on the File tab option.
- Now, select Open & then Export >> Import / Export option.
- From the following menu list, Click on Export to a file followed by the Next option.
- Choose Outlook Data .pst file >> Next.
- Select Office 365 account >> Click Calendar >> And then Next option.
- Click on the Browse button to select the location where a user wants to save the PST file.
- Then, click on Finish.
Expert Solution for Exporting Office 365 Calendar to Outlook PST Easily
In the above section, we have discussed manual techniques, which have limitations like they are risky to perform & are very lengthy. Therefore, we recommend users use a professional tool like Office 365 Export Software. This utility will help users easily export the Office 365 calendar to Outlook PST file format.
Explore its best features:
- Export O365 mailboxes to PST / EML / MSG /MBOX / PDF file format.
- Transfer emails, contacts, calendars, etc.
- Provides a “Login for Admin” feature for several Office 365 accounts.
- Allows to Move Office 365 Archive mailboxes or In-Place Archive Emails.
- Supports regaining limited & precise data within the following Date range.
- Provides support for the latest versions of MS Windows including Windows 10.
The user can try the demo version of the software before purchasing it. Follow the stepwise guide to export Office 365 calendar to PST in detail easily.
Detailed Software Steps with Screenshots to Export Office 365 Calendar to PST
Step 1. Begin by downloading, installing, and launching the software on your computer.
Step 2. Next, specify Office 365 as your source and Outlook as your destination platform.
Step 3. Seamlessly pick the specific mailbox items you wish to export from the provided list, all through our intuitive user interface. You can also apply date filters to selectively export data within a specified date range. Here you have to select the calendar.
Step 4. Authenticate the platform securely by logging in with your Office 365 admin credentials. Click the “Validate” button to ensure that the necessary permissions are in place.
Step 5. Set the destination path for saving the resulting PST files on your computer and choose the appropriate PST file size, as the tool provides you with the option to split PST files.
Step 6. Add users to the process using one of the following methods:
- Fetch Users – Automatically retrieve users from the Source domain.
- Import Users – Import users using a CSV file.
- Download Template – Obtain a sample CSV template to create your user list.
Step 7. Select the users whose data you intend to export, and then click on “Start Export Process” to initiate the export.
Users who search for the best solutions to export Office 365 calendar to PST, will have no more doubts after reading this write-up. In the following blog post, all the possible solutions are discussed that can be easily performed to access calendars in Outlook PST file format. Manual ways are also discussed which possess high chances of data loss. Therefore, we suggest users use an automated solution to extract Office 365 calendars into PST in a few clicks. Users can now opt for any technique as per their requirements & time.