Best Option to Archive Hotmail Email Messages to Computer
Can you archive Hotmail email messages to the computer system? Can you tell me if the process is feasible or not? The traditional method of moving Hotmail messages from an online account to a local computer is a lengthy process. All of you need to do the traditional process, but for now, things have changed. Using this new process, you can easily archive all Hotmail emails to the local system.
Many of the users were tired of the traditional method and raised queries for a better one. We will see some of the queries taken from the forums to justify why it became so necessary for an efficient method to work for the users. Before let us get to know, what this archival process will do to archive Hotmail email messages.
Quick Steps – Backup Hotmail Emails
- Step 1: Download and Run the software.
- Step 2: Choose File Format to save emails.
- Step 3: Apply the Data Filter option.
- Step 4: Finally, hit the Start button.
This archiving process of Hotmail messages will move the emails from the Hotmail account to a new platform and remove the email from the source, that is, the Hotmail account. In other terms, the emails copy to a new location (offline drive), and the same email on the webmail will be deleted permanently. So let us see how we can efficiently perform this process.
How to Archive Hotmail Email Messages to Computer?
Hotmail Email Backup Tool is found with the extreme facility to archive email messages from the Hotmail account to the local drive. It offers the function to directly download Hotmail emails to a Hard Drive in just a few steps. It has many other options to give the user comfort to easily move Hotmail messages. A discussion of some of the functions within this utility is done in the below section.
Steps to Archive Hotmail Emails Messages to Computer
Step 1: Run the Hotmail Archive Tool and log in with your Hotmail account.
Step 2: Then, select a format to archive Hotmail messages to archive Hotmail email messages.
Step 3: After that, Browse a location to save Hotmail emails.
Step 4: Finally, if required then select the Delete After Download option and click on the Start button to archive Hotmail email messages.
This will move the Hotmail messages and the archive process will be complete in a while. The processing time will be according to the bandwidth of the connected network. In addition to this process, there are some other functions to comfort the work.
Queries From Forums
Query 1: “I have a lot of emails important in my Hotmail account. I want to keep it safe and don’t want it to be in my account. What do I do? Is there any solution that can help me save my data on any other platform and also hide from this account?”
Query 2: “Can anyone guide me on how to archive Hotmail email messages to my local system? It is very much required for me as I have very important data on my account. I want to have the data with me but don’t want to keep it on the mail account. Please give a relevant solution!!”
Query 3: “Is it possible to delete multiple emails from your Hotmail account to clear some free space? Also, give me a solution to save it so that I don’t lose any of those.”
These queries were on some forum sites seeking answers. Thus, we have now given you a prominent solution to believe and perform to get your work done easily. Let us understand some of the functions you will have while using this secure method.
Features of Hotmail Archive Tool
The utility gives away some amazing functions to comfortably archive Hotmail email messages. Some of them described for your understanding.
- Multiple File Format Archive: The utility assures you to archive your Hotmail data in various email formats. It is supportive to give you the data in PST, EML, MBOX, PDF, and MSG file formats. These formats easily open in popular applications like MS Outlook (PST/MSG), Thunderbird (MBOX), Apple Mail (EML), and soon.
- Email Filtering Option: There is a facility to filter the email messages of the Hotmail account using the Date range functionality. This will give you the option to set a date range by filling in the calendar fields. Thus, the emails within this date range will only be taken for the archival process. All the rest removed from the current archival process.
- Delete after Download Option: This function will save Hotmail email messages to the local system. With this option, the utility will save the Hotmail emails to the computer and automatically delete the same emails from the Hotmail account permanently. This way your account space is clear and there is no data loss.
- Incremental Archive Option: This option is something more awaited by the users. It gives the option to skip the emails processed in the previous sessions. It will only take the emails into consideration that are new and haven’t been to the archival process yet using this system and application.
If you want a manual solution to archive hotmail emails. Then, you can move on to the below section. In this, we are going to explain the free method to Hotmail archive old emails.
Manual Method to Archive Hotmail Email Messages
- Open your Hotmail account and choose the Email that you want to archive.
- Then, click on the Three Dots and then, select the Print option from the drop-down menu.
- After that, again, hit the Print button and then, choose the Save As PDF option
- Finally, choose the location on your desktop and hit the Save button.
Limitations: With this free method, you can be able to save your Hotmail emails one by one. Besides, it is important for you to have knowledge of technical things also. If you do not have a good internet connection, it may result in data loss.
To date, the archival process of the Hotmail account wasn’t easy, if you had to move the messages to the local system. But now, it has been easy with the Hotmail Account Archive Tool. Using this technique, you can archive Hotmail email messages to the local computer and easily move all your important data to the offline platform effortlessly.
Frequently Asked QuestionsQ 1: How to Archive Emails in a Hotmail Account?
- Open a Hotmail account and click on the email to archive.
- Then, click on the Archive icon to move the emails to the Archived folder.
- Finally, Repeat Step 2 for all the emails you need to archive in the Hotmail account. To archive Hotmail emails to a local hard drive, use the Hotmail Archive Tool.
Q 2: How can I search for archived emails in Hotmail?
Ans: Navigate to Outlook and sign in to your email account. If folders are not visible, click the arrow next to Folders to expand the Outlook folders list. In the left pane, under Folders, select Archive. Your old emails will be shown.