Backup Email Zimbra: A Step-By-Step Guide
In today’s digital world, emails are considered a quick and professional communication medium. Further, most users prefer web-based email clients such as Zimbra due to its most prominent capability ‘access from anywhere, anytime, and on any device.’ However, looking at the rising number of email account compromises and other reasons, it’s essential to save Zimbra emails to a hard drive. If you are curious to find out the reasons for backup Zimbra emails then take a look at the next section.
Why It is Important to Take Zimbra Mail Backup?
Now, let’s discuss the reasons for taking backup.
- Helps in Maintaining Security and Privacy: The wisest option you could make is to choose a backup since it will protect your data from external threats like hackers.
- Accessing Emails in Offline Mode: If your data is a Zimbra mail server then it becomes difficult to access your data without the internet. But if you have a backup of your all emails then it will help you to access it anytime.
- Reduces the Risk of Losing Emails: Your risk of losing data in a variety of circumstances, such as technical glitches or accidentally deleting your data you can face such problems. In this situation, the backup email Zimbra will help you.
- Extra Copy: Having a full backup of your emails will help you to access them from anywhere around the world.
- Help in Migration and Transition: Start creating email backups if you need to move all of your data to a different email provider. The beneficial thing is that taking a Zimbra mail backup doesn’t result in any data loss.
In the above section we have discussed that what are the benefits of taking a backup, but if you are looking for the answer to “How to backup emails Zimbra” then using a trustworthy tool such as “PCVITA IMAP Backup Software” would be the best idea.
If you want to know why you should choose the software then take a look at its features.
Key Features of The Professional Tool to Take Backup Email Zimbra
It is the section where you will get to know the benefits of using this software.
- Backup in Different File Formats: It will enable you to create backups in a variety of file types, including PST, EML, PDF, MBOX, MSG, CSV, MHT, TXT, and HTML. You are free to choose anyone of them.
- Backup IMAP Mailboxes: Another function that can back up one or more IMAP mails to a certain place is this one. It includes the option to download an IMAP email backup from any provider or domain, including Yahoo, Gmail, etc.
- Keep File Structure Intacted: When you begin the backup process, it has the capacity to maintain the integrity of all file structures.
- Securely Backup: This reliable software safeguards your critical data. Even though it remains unchanged during the whole operation process of the Zimbra backup mailbox.
- Bulk IMAP Mailbox Backup for Mac: You can take a backup of several emails at once by entering the right credentials for the IMAP host domain.
- Removing Emails and Incremental Backup: You have a choice between two efficient solutions for backup. Two options you will get delete after download and incremental backup.
- Compatible with all OS Edition: It will work smoothly on your device whether you have the newest or oldest version of Mac.
How You Can Quickly Take Zimbra Mail Backup by Using This Trustworthy Tool?
Follow each step for a trouble-free migration process.
Step 1: Install this reliable program on your device. After that, either choose “Other” or your “IMAP host domain” for the given options.
Step 2: In this interface, you have to enter all required login details in it such as your “Username” and “Password”. Select the “Login” button.
Step 3: Afterwards on the left side of the interface you will find all your email data.
Step 4: Then, go to the option of “Advance Settings” and click on it. Two more options you will get first is “Delete After Download” and the second is “Incremental Backup,” choose as per your need.
Step 5: Now, you will see this type of interface in which you will get another two options for selecting “Size” and “Data Filter.” Through this, you can easily do a Zimbra backup email account.
Step 6: Click on the “Change” button to choose your desired location. Then click on the “OK” button.
Step 7: After doing everything lastly click on the button “Start Backup.”
Well, this post has explained the professional and direct method of taking a “Backup Email Zimbra.” Through the above method, you can fulfill your requirement for backup. The above-mentioned software provides a bunch of facilities such as incremental backup, deleting your files after downloading, etc. that makes the entire backup process a piece of cake.
Q. Can I run this tool on the Mac OS 10.8 version?
Ans. Yes, it is specially engineered for Mac users. It is designed in a way that it can be compatible with every Mac version whether it is new or old.
Q. Does this tool change my folder or file name?
Ans. No, it will not change the file name or the structure of your file or a folder.
Q. Can I use the Zimbra email backup tool for free?
Ans. Yes. The tool comes with a free version that allows a backup of 100 emails. If you have way more emails to backup then you can opt for the full version of the tool.