The GoDaddy Email Backup Guide: Download and Secure Your Emails
Email is an integral part of our lives. We use it for sharing information related to personal as well as business. Given its importance, it’s no surprise that we often need to back up our email messages to keep them safe and sound. There are various email clients available, however, this guide focuses on discussing how to take GoDaddy Email Backup without any error by using two different methods. So, stay tuned till the end.
Backing up email is important especially if you use GoDaddy as your email provider. This is because GoDaddy does not provide an automatic backup service. In this article, we will show you how to take a GoDaddy backup so that you can rest assured knowing that your emails are downloaded and safe.
Table of Contents
Method to Backup GoDaddy Emails Manually
This is a simple and effective method. However, you’ll be able to back up one email at a time. Refer to the step-by-step approach for backing up emails from GoDaddy.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy account.
- Open the email message that you want to save.
- Click on the Three dots icon.
- After that, click on the Download option.
- Repeat the above steps for backing up other emails.
This method is not suggested to those who want to backup a large number of emails from GoDaddy. That’s why we’ve shared another automated method using which you will be able to backup all GoDaddy mails to your computer in no time.
How to Save GoDaddy Emails to Computer Directly?
If you are a GoDaddy email user, and wondering how to take a GoDaddy backup. Then look no further and download the PCVITA Expert IMAP Backup Tool on your system. It is the most recommended tool to download GoDaddy mail data without losing a bit of email information. With this software, any user can effortlessly take a backup of GoDaddy emails in a few clicks.
The process is actually quite simple, and it only takes a few minutes to complete. Let’s walk through the steps to back up your GoDaddy email account.
Steps to Take GoDaddy Email Backup Using Expert-Recommended Tool
Now let’s take a look at the step-by-step guide to backup GoDaddy emails using this tool. The steps are really easy to carry out and can be completed quickly. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Firstly, download and install the setup of the software. Provide the credentials of the GoDaddy account and also fill in the IMAP Server & Port No.
2. Select the Advanced Settings option to apply the filter to the folder to backup GoDaddy emails.
3. Rename the output data using the File Naming Convention, and use the Date Filter if you want to download specific emails.
4. By clicking the change button and checking the Delete after Download button, the GoDaddy inbox will be downloaded and space will be freed up.
5. Last but not least, click on the Start Backup button to take the GoDaddy email backup.
Upon completion of the download process, you can access it at any time from your personal computer.
Read More Related Blog: How to Export GoDaddy Emails to Outlook
Which GoDaddy Email Backup Software Is The Best?
There are different email backup software available on the market these days. However, it is important to note that function-wise they are not all created equal. So, you need to take a closer look at the features of the tool and test it. After testing the tool, if you are satisfied that it fulfills all the basic parameters of taking a backup from the GoDaddy IMAP server. Then, you can be sure that this is the tool for you.
To make things easier for you we’ve researched the most preferred tool to backup GoDaddy emails. And, found that the GoDaddy Webmail Backup Tool is popular among all.
This tool is designed to help you download your GoDaddy emails and you can restore them if needed. It’s a desktop application that supports macOS. In addition, it offers a free trial so you can try it before you buy it.
So, if you’re looking for a reliable and easy-to-use email backup tool, then check out GoDaddy Webmail Backup Tool and its remarkable features.
Key Benefits of Using The Most Popular GoDaddy Email Backup Tool
The tool comes with some of the most amazing features that make it a must-have for all GoDaddy email users. Let’s take a look at a handful of the features that make this tool so special.
1. Easy to Use: The tool has a very simple and straightforward interface that makes it extremely easy to use. Even non-technical users can easily work with the tool.
2. Batch Backup: The tool allows you to take a backup of multiple GoDaddy email accounts in one go. This saves a lot of time and effort.
3. Selective Backup: The tool also gives you the option to take backup GoDaddy emails of only selected folders and save GoDaddy emails to your Computer. This is a very useful feature if you don’t want to download all emails from IMAP server(GoDaddy).
4. Date Filter Option: Another great feature of this tool is that it allows you to apply a date filter while taking a backup. This means you can take backup of only those emails that are received within a certain period. This is a very useful feature if you want to take a backup of only recent emails.
5. Supports the Latest versions of macOS: The tool is compatible with almost all versions of the macOS, from Mac OS 10.8 to 11 and above.
6. Free Trial Version Available: The best part is that the tool comes with a free trial version which allows you to test its features before purchasing it.
In conclusion, GoDaddy Email Backup is a great way to keep your emails safe from external security threats. It is easy to use and comes with a free version. To get started, simply download the software and take the free demo. Once you are familiar with the software, you can use it to back up your GoDaddy email account in no time.
Q. What is GoDaddy email backup & why it’s needed?
It is a process through which you can save your GoDaddy emails on your computer. As a result, you’ll have an extra copy of your important emails, and save your sensitive emails from cyber threats, accidental deletion, and so on.
Q. How often should I take backup GoDaddy emails?
Usually, experts suggest taking frequent backups on a regular basis to be on the safer side.
Q. In which file formats I can save my GoDaddy emails?
When you use the above-mentioned software, you can backup your emails in PST, MSG, PDF, MBOX, EML, etc. file formats.
Q. Are attachments included in the backup process?
Yes, when you perform a complete backup operation, attachments are included.