What to do When you Can’t Remember Outlook Data File Password?
A password can be used to protect and secure our data from unauthorized access. With Microsoft Outlook, users can set a password for their data files, so that nobody can access your you mailbox contents. But what if you can’t remember Outlook data file password? What will you do in that scenario?
Well, the answer is quite simple actually.
For this particular query one need to opt for an automated solution. Since MS Outlook does not provide any option to recover forgotten or lost passwords.
What Happens When you Forget PST File Password?
- You won’t be able to access your mailbox items such as emails, calendars, notes, and so on.
- Also, you need to remove the password altogether or reset the password as per your desire.
- Free methods won’t work if you can’t remember Outlook data file password.
Cannot Remember Outlook Data File Password? Try This Solution
There is no point in using free methods if you have forgotten Outlook data file password. So, the best way would be to use an alternative solution such as the PST Password Remover Tool. This tool helps users to change the data file password if lost or forgotten. Also, it keeps the data and metadata intact before and after the recovery process. Moreover, this application is built with an easy yet advanced user-friendly interface that any user can use regardless of their profession.
Admirable Features of the Outlook PST Password Remover
Here are some of the advantages of this utility:-
- No Need for Outlook Installation:- This software is a complete stand-alone and does not require any external installation. If your system does not have Outlook installed or configured then also this application will remove the PST password.
- Works with Multiple PST Files:- This tool allows users to add multiple PST files to the software panel. The files can be added one by one via Add File option or you can browse multiple files at once through Add Folder option. Usually, when the files are added to the software panel, they are password protected. And, the utility shows the file with a lock symbol.
- Delete Any Type of Password:- Regardless of the length of the password or what type of password is set on the data file, the application will work on all. Also, passwords that contain special characters will be removed with the help of this software.
- Remove Password From PST File:- Therefore, it eliminates the passwords from the PST file and makes the contents of the file visible for further investigation. This tool helps users to reset their password if they want to break Outlook PST File Password.
- Supports Windows & MS Outlook:- This software is compatible with all the versions of the Windows operating system. Regardless of which version the user is using for this particular procedure. Furthermore, both ANSI & UNICODE type data files can be added for password elimination via this professional tool.
Also Read:- How to Remove Password from PST File?
How to Use this Automated Tool? – A Quick Guide
Get through these below-listed steps to complete this task:-
1. Firstly, Run this Password Remover Wizard on your Windows system.
2. Then, add your files into the system via Add File or Add Folder(s) option.
3. In the next step, you can view the status of your newly added Outlook data files.
4. At the end, you can hit the remove password button if you can’t remember Outlook data file password.
The following article helps users to remove passwords if they can’t remember Outlook data file password. Since the free methods cannot help you in the case of lost or forgotten passwords. So, it is the only option to opt for the professional utility that we have mentioned in this write-up. The mentioned software helps to keep the metadata and data items intact throughout the procedure. Along with that, it works fine with all the latest and older versions of the Windows OS.